FF + MM voices

Just simply, have the firefight voices heard in MM in Halo 4.

Cant say ive noticed or paid much attention to this… explain?

No. This is a bad idea. I don’t want to hear 7 Master Chiefs on my team yelling frag out.

I think it would be awesome, Gears of War style.

Is there realy a need for voices at all?

> I think it would be awesome, Gears of War style.

Why on Earth would you want campaign characters running around multiplayer? It doesn’t add anything to the experience.

The way I see it, campaign is always the story of the characters, and multiplayer is the story of you.

And watching clones run around shouting the same 5 lines is one of the things I hate the most in all of gaming.

Ok the only way I could see this working is…

If the MM remained the same but for the exception of your own in helmet voice (panting, taking damage etc.) Everyone feels like they’re the only ones playing as master chief. maybe?

> Ok the only way I could see this working is…
>
> If the MM remained the same but for the exception of your own in helmet voice (panting, taking damage etc.) Everyone feels like they’re the only ones playing as master chief. maybe?

If I can’t hear other people’s characters then I’m fine with it, however that sort of defeats the purpose and raises the question as to why they should expend the effort to begin with.

I think it’s just a bad idea.

> If I can’t hear other people’s characters then I’m fine with it, however that sort of defeats the purpose and raises the question as to why they should expend the effort to begin with.
>
> I think it’s just a bad idea.

When playing online you can hear the other players dialogue/voices just as normal. Just your own dialogue/voice is that of a main character. Only you can hear this, to everyone else they hear you as a plain ole spartan…

Im not protesting this, its just a quick thought on all of it.