FF map today ???

Small question. Does anyone know if we get to see the new firefight map today ?

( I know about that other post about the FF Map. So dont send me a link to it please. )

It can be played today at halofest so I would say yes, but probably not on waypoint till tomorrow

> It can be played today at halofest so I would say yes, but probably not on waypoint till tomorrow

Or IGN will put it up on youtube :smiley: Today

ign still doesn’t have a livestream for other countries … so I believe they will be also slow :smiley:

But we have hope <343

At 10:00am, in about 4 1/2 hours IGN will showcase a Halo: CEA panel. Or so it says on the feed. I’m just glad I live on the West Coast :stuck_out_tongue: no time conversions for me hehe.

Also I have my money on the FF map being from the “Halo” level of Halo:CE, where you must defend Johnson’s marines from the dropships trying to flank the butte. But never know until the time comes :stuck_out_tongue:

> At 10:00am, in about 4 1/2 hours IGN will showcase a Halo: CEA panel. Or so it says on the feed. I’m just glad I live on the West Coast :stuck_out_tongue: no time conversions for me hehe.
>
> Also I have my money on the FF map being from the “Halo” level of Halo:CE, where you must defend Johnson’s marines from the dropships trying to flank the butte. But never know until the time comes :stuck_out_tongue:

yh same. Hopefully its an open world map like the first mission on CE :smiley: