FF AFK weekly!!!!

This weekly should never come up again. Almost everygame I play there are AFKers. Isnt there a place where we can post their GT’s and get them looked into as its a joke.

Just play the game. If you dont want to play then why are you on Reach???

I push them out into the open or lure the enemies in and let them die. I’m not going to complete a few waves for them.

> I push them out into the open or lure the enemies in and let them die. I’m not going to complete a few waves for them.

If you get beach head the ghost can become you best friend! :smiley:

> I push them out into the open or lure the enemies in and let them die. I’m not going to complete a few waves for them.

Thats not the point, they arent playing for perfections. They are playing for credits. Its been going on for too long now and im sick of it.

I push them out but they run straight back into cover. They all should be banned

What I’m still trying to figure out, is why AFKers have to play Arcade? Why can’t they AFK in score attack and let everyone else enjoy arcade. We will definitely see a rise in the “Why did I get banned” thread.

Who cares? More kills for you. Justice will serve them eventually.

> Who cares? More kills for you. Justice will serve them eventually.

I care and so do many others. In not playing FF for kills im playin for perfections. othing ever happens to them though as thy get 2 kills and avoid banhammer

> > Who cares? More kills for you. Justice will serve them eventually.
>
> I care and so do many others. In not playing FF for kills im playin for perfections. othing ever happens to them though as thy get 2 kills and avoid banhammer

False. I was completely reset when I was at “HERO” rank, and not ONCE did I ever have 0 kills. Occasionally I would get a few kills and finish my dinner. And lost 4.5 million cR over MAYBE 50-75k for showing “AFK Behavior”.

More weekly challenges like this need to appear. The more of these there are, the more players will exploit FF by AFKing. So in turn, one by one, the scum of Firefight players will be banned.

> > I push them out into the open or lure the enemies in and let them die. I’m not going to complete a few waves for them.
>
> If you get beach head the ghost can become you best friend! :smiley:

It can be [fun](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=24650820&player=l EasyKillz l).

> What I’m still trying to figure out, is why AFKers have to play Arcade? Why can’t they AFK in score attack and let everyone else enjoy arcade. We will definitely see a rise in the “Why did I get banned” thread.

Because if at least someone isn’t playing the wave will not go up and thus they will not do the challenge. Best thing to do when it happen I usually go afk myself and lol at the fact that wave are not going up anymore.

Use them as a meatshield. When they die, -Yoink!- them and send them the video.

When the game ends, give them a bad review… then report them for cheating.

> > > Who cares? More kills for you. Justice will serve them eventually.
> >
> > I care and so do many others. In not playing FF for kills im playin for perfections. othing ever happens to them though as thy get 2 kills and avoid banhammer
>
> False. I was completely reset when I was at “HERO” rank, and not ONCE did I ever have 0 kills. Occasionally I would get a few kills and finish my dinner. And lost 4.5 million cR over MAYBE 50-75k for showing “AFK Behavior”.

You deserved to be reset then. Why play FF if you are not going to play???

If it was up to me you would have been permabanned.

AFKers ruin FF for those who actually want to play.

Why did you AFK anyways? SO yo can rank up. RANK MEANS NOTHING IN HALO REACH!!!

> What I’m still trying to figure out, is why AFKers have to play Arcade? Why can’t they AFK in score attack and let everyone else enjoy arcade. We will definitely see a rise in the “Why did I get banned” thread.

Because if they do in score attack, nobody is there to kill the enemies thus, no reinforcements thus, no new wave and no challenge…

Report them, avoid them, and realize that they’re too stupid to know that they’d get the weekly faster if they actually played.

I could care less the people that make FF no fun are the people who blow your Hog up.

> I could care less the people that make FF no fun are the people who blow your Hog up.

I hate that, especially when you get the rocket hog and they wanted it too. So instead of attacking the enemy, they are chasing you around with the rocket launcher or the FRG.

> > I could care less the people that make FF no fun are the people who blow your Hog up.
>
> I hate that, especially when you get the rocket hog and they wanted it too. So instead of attacking the enemy, they are chasing you around with the rocket launcher or the FRG.

As lame as it sounds i wish they would make the vehicles indestructible.

> > > I could care less the people that make FF no fun are the people who blow your Hog up.
> >
> > I hate that, especially when you get the rocket hog and they wanted it too. So instead of attacking the enemy, they are chasing you around with the rocket launcher or the FRG.
>
> As lame as it sounds i wish they would make the vehicles indestructible.

Even then they would still find some way to screw you over. Griefers are gonna grief.

> > Who cares? More kills for you. Justice will serve them eventually.
>
> I care and so do many others. In not playing FF for kills im playin for perfections. othing ever happens to them though as thy get 2 kills and avoid banhammer

I agree but right now the Ban Hammer is our only option! :frowning: Hopefully if we just submit films they can get reset. B.net did that after monitoring peoples games when the Ban hammer never caught on.