Ferocious Kitty - 10-12 player Multi-flag/Team Slayer Map Varient

Ferocious Kitty is an symetrical map in the shape of a “w”. The vehicles are forced to stay on the W-shaped path, while the foot traffic can go in-between and inside the buildings for cover and shortcuts.

Tested for 10-12 players
Multi-flag or Team Slayer

Check out the Map post for pics at Forgineers, Xforgery or Halocharts
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=15204697

Ohai, clubby!

Downloading now.

> Ohai, clubby!
>
> Downloading now.

Holy Cow!!! You found me! lol

I like your take on the classic U/V design (which feels old and gimmicky), replacing it with a W. I haven’t had the chance to do anything more than take a look around in Forge, but I’ll be trying it out soon enough and I’ll try to get back to you. The only thing I fear is that it will have the same problem the U/V design has, which is that it’s essentially a fight between choke points. Generally that means that in order to grab an objective, for example a flag, it means pushing back the enemy control line all the way past the flag, resulting in slow-paced games that tend to drag on until the game clock ends. However, yours may very well be an exceptional case, so I’ll check it out and get back to ya :slight_smile:

> I like your take on the classic U/V design (which feels old and gimmicky), replacing it with a W. I haven’t had the chance to do anything more than take a look around in Forge, but I’ll be trying it out soon enough and I’ll try to get back to you. The only thing I fear is that it will have the same problem the U/V design has, which is that it’s essentially a fight between choke points. Generally that means that in order to grab an objective, for example a flag, it means pushing back the enemy control line all the way past the flag, resulting in slow-paced games that tend to drag on until the game clock ends. However, yours may very well be an exceptional case, so I’ll check it out and get back to ya :slight_smile:

I know exactly what your talking about. I did what I could to avoid that. Basically, if you’re on foot, you can go everywhere. Inside buildings, in-between buildings or follow the “w” path. The vehicles are stuck on the W-path. I’ve tested it 3 or 4 times now, made several changes. Hope it plays alright for you! Make sure you play it on multi-flag though.

Awesome! I’m happy to hear you put in the effort to make sure classic problems don’t happen! If you’ve ever got a testing session going, feel free to shoot me an invite if you’d like some knowledgable and honest feedback =)

Haven’t gotten a chance to play yet, college will do that to ya :stuck_out_tongue: This is high on my list of Halo priorities though!