Female Spartans should be removed form halo 5

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

they will infect the male Spartans with their cooties.

-_-

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

> 2533274907934539;2:
> -_-

see exactly, cooties are a bad thing. Plus 343 shouldn’t care about a minority of gamers. Feminazis ruin evey game these days.

Instead of removing it, I think they should add armor THAT ACTUALLY FITS THEM.

> 2535458411176113;3:
> Feminazis ruin evey game these days.

“Feminazis” aren’t the ones PLAYING the games as far as i’m concerned…

no one plays as females anyway is just a waste of time

feminazis lobyied and put females in halo, female spartans are dumb.

> 2535458411176113;6:
> no one plays as females anyway is just a waste of time

Wow I have met many girls that play Halo, even my friends (male) sometimes play as a female.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274884903646;8:
> > 2535458411176113;6:
> > no one plays as females anyway is just a waste of time
>
>
>
> Wow I have met many girls that play Halo, even my friends (male) sometimes play as a female.

well they shouldn’t be playing halo anyway, girls are annoying to listen to online.

> 2535458411176113;9:
> > 2533274884903646;8:
> > > 2535458411176113;6:
> > > no one plays as females anyway is just a waste of time
> >
> >
> >
> > Wow I have met many girls that play Halo, even my friends (male) sometimes play as a female.
>
>
> well they shouldn’t be playing halo anyway, girls are annoying to listen to online.

Actually, there’s a mute option, and most of the times, it’s the girls that are being bothered

I’m pretty sure this qualifies as sexism.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274953123640;11:
> I’m pretty sure this qualifies as sexism.

your one of those white knight social justice types aint ya. Halo is for guys not girls, take your social justice nonsense and stop ruining halo.

I’m a guy.
This thread is terrible.

Giving female gamers an accurate character model impacts absolutely no part of the game.

> 2535458411176113;12:
> Halo is for guys not girls

lol and this is said… where?

feminazis and white knights everywhere, halo is infested with them

I’m pretty sure this qualifies as flaming.

> 2533274953123640;16:
> I’m pretty sure this qualifies as flaming.

go away white knight

> 2533274953123640;11:
> I’m pretty sure this qualifies as sexism.

I’m pretty sure this a -Yoink!- obvious troll :\

Last it was polled a good number, basically half, of the community are female so the female spartan model is needed. I agree that the armor should fit them better.

I dont know what to say about this thread as a whole.

> 2533274870591903;19:
> Last it was polled a good number, basically half, of the community are female so the female spartan model is needed. I agree that the armor should fit them better.
>
> I dont know what to say about this thread as a whole.

Actually the latest number is 52% of players are female so the majority of people who play video games are female.