Female Spartans In Halo 4?

Do you want the Female to stay in halo 4?

Yes.

Sure, why not.

Why wouldn’t there be female Spartans in Halo 4?

I most definitely want female spartans to return in Halo 4.

Didn’t hurt anything, and just having the choice is a nice bonus even though I’ll probably never use it.

Why not, Kelly still alive and (if you can’t tell by the name) she’s a female spartan.

Mhmm

I don’t use them so it doesn’t bother me. But it doesn’t harm anything if they were in.

there is no negative impact to being able to play as a female spartan so why not

yes, +1 for individuality

I can say it is 100% likely the gender feature will return. It only makes sense. I’m not sure if they will have the same level of original physiq for female Spartans due to different armor but, yeah.

In Halo Spartan genders have never really had a massive diffidence in appearance, apart from Reach, were they where a bit… extravagant. I think in Halo 4 that the Spartan males and females, should be very noticeably different but in a good athletic way.

Females

Female spartan 2s are a tad smaller than males but still insanely strong and have bigger biceps (when flexed) than well toned human soldiers, but they are still very feminine, apart from their height. Also the latest strand of MJONIR armor fits around the users shape, as explained in Glasslands, as a posse to older generations of MJOLNIR that made them all look like cyborgs.

Females will defiantly look much more feminine in Halo 4, but I don’t think there -Yoink!- will look as big as they did in Halo Reach. But I understand why they did it, the more you train your muscles the bigger they get, so if your an athlete and a fast one, then you’ll have a bigger -Yoink!- than most people and for girls it applies more because they have bigger hips than guys.

But apart from that, I think that females will be noticeably be feminine, but I don’t think their chest will be so pronounced, if you know what I mean and their butts may get toned down a little. But over all their bodies will be slimmer but still retain that athletic posture.

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what I mean.
So yes, I want them to stay.

Female front and back

female close up

female front armor

also there is linda and lucy. lucy is spartan 3

No. The hitboxes are still the same, but there’s a factor of deception with the female models. Ditch them.

yes and yes, dude that is not discussed, the mayority wants to wear a girl when you even aren’t one.

> In Halo Spartan genders have never really had a massive diffidence in appearance, apart from Reach, were they where a bit… extravagant. I think in Halo 4 that the Spartan males and females, should be very noticeably different but in a good athletic way.
>
> Females
>
> Female spartan 2s are a tad smaller than males but still insanely strong and have bigger biceps (when flexed) than well toned human soldiers, but they are still very feminine, apart from their height. Also the latest strand of MJONIR armor fits around the users shape, as explained in Glasslands, as a posse to older generations of MJOLNIR that made them all look like cyborgs.
>
> Females will defiantly look much more feminine in Halo 4, but I don’t think there -Yoink!- will look as big as they did in Halo Reach. But I understand why they did it, the more you train your muscles the bigger they get, so if your an athlete and a fast one, then you’ll have a bigger -Yoink!- than most people and for girls it applies more because they have bigger hips than guys.
>
> But apart from that, I think that females will be noticeably be feminine, but I don’t think their chest will be so pronounced, if you know what I mean and their butts may get toned down a little. But over all their bodies will be slimmer but still retain that athletic posture.
>
> Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what I mean.
> So yes, I want them to stay.
>
> Female front and back
>
> female close up
>
> female front armor

Why does everyone say that lol. I honestly don’t think their -Yoink- was that exaggerated in Reach. It looked normal.

In Multiplayer, I’d say that female Spartans are necessary, but only so long as they share a character model.

Spartans in Halo: Reach were somewhat sexualized. Seriously, try looking through the File Browser on Reach. You will find a lot of pictures of female Spartan’s butts. In terms of fiction, the books do say that there isn’t any difference in terms of physically ability between male and female Spartans. Why would female Spartans look like supermodels if they could bench-press a truck the same as a male Spartan? Why aren’t there any lanky male Spartans?

To me, it just seems like a waste of time to create multiple Spartan models if they’re all supposed to look similar anyway.

Of course. There’s a lot more female gamers out there these days, so I think they’ll be disappointed if they lose an option they had in Reach (I know, Halo 3 had the option too, but to me they were just men with a woman’s voice).

> In Multiplayer, I’d say that female Spartans are necessary, but only so long as they share a character model.
>
> Spartans in Halo: Reach were somewhat sexualized. Seriously, try looking through the File Browser on Reach. You will find a lot of pictures of female Spartan’s butts. In terms of fiction, the books do say that there isn’t any difference in terms of physically ability between male and female Spartans. Why would female Spartans look like supermodels if they could bench-press a truck the same as a male Spartan? Why aren’t there any lanky male Spartans?
>
> To me, it just seems like a waste of time to create multiple Spartan models if they’re all supposed to look similar anyway.

But they would be thinner, given the difference between a man and a woman in general. I think what the books meant to say is that from a distance, you wouldn’t be able to tell, and the armour definitely wouldn’t show off too much, er, cleavage. But I think if I actually met a male Spartan and a female Spartan, I’d be able to tell which one was female. Males tend to be a bit wider than females and I’d imagine that having too much space in the armour could make it difficult to move properly for females.

As for those pictures, there’s always going to be pictures like those. People make “art” with Forge for example. Now I don’t know about you, but despite those screenshots, I definitely want Forge to stay. I will agree with you on one thing though - female Spartans in Reach did have massive backsides.