Female Spartan IVs

Does anyone else think that the Female Spartan IVs look like a bunch of sick children? With that, their armor is oddly crafted with the shoulders being shrinked 4x from males and their chestpieces looking like dented car bumpers. I, in my opinion, say…Reach did it better. (<- expecting flame for that phrase)

Reach female spartan = win
Fun femine and -Yoink!- in a spartan type of way.
4 female spartan = fail.
Looks like a skinny male and practiclly impossible to see the differance during game play.

My sisters will play every so often and they refuse to be the female spartans lol

I think people who use it who arent female think they have smaller hit boxes lol.

Oh no, not this topic again.

But yeah they look anorexic. I think they should go with the Halo 3 approach, and make the only difference in the models the voice.

Not to fond of the new female model just looks… so…

I wish that females looked like in halo reach :slight_smile: that game was totaly awsome.

> Reach female spartan = win
> Fun femine and -Yoink!- in a spartan type of way.
> 4 female spartan = fail.
> Looks like a skinny male and practiclly impossible to see the differance during game play.

I wouldnt be surprised to find out 343 consulted with Germaine Greer to come up with the new female spartan body.

Reach and this game both have it wrong.

> Reach and this game both have it wrong.

Reach got it right.

> > Reach and this game both have it wrong.
>
> Reach got it right.

Ugh!

> > Reach and this game both have it wrong.
>
> Reach got it right.

What… is that!!!

Reach got the curvature dead on, Halo 4’s just look like shrunken males that tried to copy dat as­s.

Yeah, the Reach females looked so much better with their giant bubble-butts and armor that literally didn’t fit their bodies.

I’d rather have the Halo 4 females that look lean over the ones in Reach with their magical armor pieces that hover over their bodies. Bungie didn’t even try to make them fit, they just pasted male armor on smaller female frames. Ugg.

> Yeah, the Reach females looked so much better with their giant bubble-butts and armor that literally didn’t fit their bodies.
>
> I’d rather have the Halo 4 females that look lean over the ones in Reach with their magical armor pieces that hover over their bodies. Bungie didn’t even try to make them fit, they just pasted male armor on smaller female frames. Ugg.

I dont think the Reach females had excessive butts.The only female I know in the millitary in real life has a build that reminds me of the Reach female spartan.The 4 spartans remind me of teenage boys.

I dunno about you guys but after seeing the pic of the modded spartan without armor or a head, that’s not what I’d imagine the build of a spartan would look like. More like the sad frame of an old scrawny person.

> I dunno about you guys but after seeing the pic of the modded spartan without armor or a head, that’s not what I’d imagine the build of a spartan would look like. More like the sad frame of an old scrawny person.

Looks like a frumpy ET.

Basically Reach had the best female spartans because they actually looked feminine, When they sprinted it was a little excessive, I knew some guys that used a female just because they wanted to hear that

But I will admit, Hearing a girl spartan do that helpless yelping high pitch scream when you assassinate her -Yoink- -Yoink- was very satisfying

I liked the female Spartans in Reach way better. They looked female. In H4, they just look like skinny males.

Honestly H3 had it right. You’re in a suit of armor, you aren’t gana be able to see what gender the person is. The voices made sense.