Female harder to hit than male cuz she's skinnier

I’m seriously wondering if a female spartan is harder to hit because she’s skinnier than her male counterpart. it just seems like i win more games when I switch to female.

No, they have the exact same hitbox.

Edit Jesus Christ that is a lot of likes!!!

It’s all perception. Sorta an optical illusion.

> 2535428779736382;2:
> No, they have the exact same hitbox.

I usually notice the biggest difference when I’m some good distance away. very small difference but any edge I’ll take

If anything females are “easier” to hit.

The hot box is the same, but your aiming closer in to hit the body.

But male spartans are only slightly larger. (Talking inches)
Imagine a male overshield silhouette, that’s the hit box.

>Those thicc hips
Those take up a good 50% of the hitbox fam

> 2535434455150681;1:
> I’m seriously wondering if a female spartan is harder to hit because she’s skinnier than her male counterpart. it just seems like i win more games when I switch to female.

same hitbox size, just psychologically harder I guess, kinda if you use an armor that covers your head from the back

I like to use a female cause I like to think because I’m smaller when moving it looks like I’m moving faster than if I was big. I go bulky for the opposite effect.

thiccccccc

That’s kinda sexist but whatever…
No, everybody has the same hitbox.

They all got the same hitbox. Though the female model is a good way to make bulky armor, a little less bulky…

Who is the female model for the multiplayer Spartans? Or is it just a 3D doll?

I’m not sure why having different hitboxes has to be a choice when it comes to choosing spartan gender…? Anyways, that statement isn’t true. If it was, all of the pro players would be playing as a female spartan.

> 2533274805075298;6:
> >Those thicc hips
> Those take up a good 50% of the hitbox fam

I would give them a good bang bang, with a bag

All armors and genders have the same hit boxes. It’s most likely just a coincidence.

> 2535442303795050;13:
> I’m not sure why having different hitboxes has to be a choice when it comes to choosing spartan gender…? Anyways, that statement isn’t true. If it was, all of the pro players would be playing as a female spartan.

which they do, but its harder to hit because you see less so it feels like its harder to aim at them

> 2533274930413556;10:
> That’s kinda sexist but whatever…
> No, everybody has the same hitbox.

How? Just. How?

No they have the same hit boxes.

#TRIGGERED