Female gamers

Female player looking for other girls to play with. Preferably with a mic. Also down to play with anyone just thought it would be nice to meet other girls who play as well. I play all game types.
Add me :blush:
GT : XoHISdestinyoX

hello! Ill play with you!

> 2533275014843779;2:
> hello! Ill play with you!

Awesome add me I’ll invite u

Add SavaGe HB

> 2535456287875534;4:
> Add SavaGe HB

Will do add me back.

Ok I’m on now

You’re just gonna get a bunch of guys after you…

> 2533275027712220;1:
> Female player looking for other girls to play with. Preferably with a mic. Also down to play with anyone just thought it would be nice to meet other girls who play as well. I play all game types.
> Add me :blush:
> GT : XoHISdestinyoX

Heyyy! Im adding you later When i get home! I hope its ok:D

Hey there! GT=Veronickuhhh. Feel free to add me. I know many female gamers who would be down to play. I’m more so a competitive player and mainly play arena but I usually add back all ladies. I also hold all ladies customs on the weekends. We play the competitive/arena gametypes and settings (slayer, flag and strongholds). All ranks/skill types are welcome to join. I can also give you the GTs of other ladies. [=

kylietwitch is my girlfriend, she would like other girls to play with too. she’s 19.

> 2533274830332971;10:
> KylieTwitch is my girlfriend, she would like other girls to play with too. she’s 19.

Awesome. Have her add me

If you are looking for a company to join - anyone, and want to attach to the company but you can stick together as a fire team check us out.

Laid back, no nonsense —> Shotgun Runners

we have a few female gamers attached, i don’t recall their tags, our goal is just to have people on all the time so you can grab a game at any time,

> 2535430969306812;7:
> You’re just gonna get a bunch of guys after you…

Lol “because its all, part of the plan” -Joker

I’m admittedly a bit of a sweat but I’m open to meeting other females.

I’m always up for new friends! add me!

StyxphyMaster93

I play alot more than Halo as well!