Female Elites in Halo 4

That’s a shame we don’t have female elites in halo. Always remember, male is not complete without a female and female isn’t either without males.
I searched in deviant art and this one was the best ( found many obnoxious arts though, felt really ashamed of the sick society).

It’s like the army on earth years ago never had elites. They don’t put females on the battlefield.

Don’t they expand more on the Sangheili culture in the books? Females aren’t allowed on the battlefield by the way.

> Don’t they expand more on the Sangheili culture in the books? Females aren’t allowed on the battlefield by the way.

but their culture changed after the great schism. You can see that in halo 3. Minor Elites cant carry Energy sword but in halo 3 they have it, and when the battle gets too heavy,they use it

I agree, and besides, there aren’t ANY covenant in Halo 4, been announced and stated about 100 times now lol.

Now dont hold it against me if there happens to be covenant in H4 without any notice at all, like they just appear without any news or info telling us they will.

But i doubt it, its pretty obvious that 343i wants and IS making a whole new type story, but continuing it with cortana and John, meaning no old anything, just new. New weopons, vehicles/aircraft, enviroments, and enemies of course.

Just saying, dont expect covie in H4 man, especially females lol