Female body type PLZ

I am asking for a female body type for the spartan customizer. I am kind of sad there is not one cause me and my wife play through every halo game. upon seeing that she could not change her body type to female or a more feminine figure she was kind of let down too. understandably so too cause she liked the way she could change the body type and look like kat from halo reach and hoped it would make a return in infinite. So i ask you 343 can we get a female body type? there are females who play your game albeit small and often un voiced that want customization options too PLZ 343

I think 343 is trying to get away from calling the different body types merely female/male or masculine/feminine. In the tech test they did have 3 different body types that were simply labeled 1, 2, and 3. One of them was a skinnier body type that you could consider more feminine if you wanted, but I think overall the body type is masked a lot more in Infinite than it has been in games prior. In terms of voice types I’m fairly certain that 343 will have both male and female voices for your spartan in the game by launch, although for the tech test they only had the male voices as I recall. I think you’ll have a good selection of being able to get your spartan to look the way you want to although I don’t think you will get something overtly feminine in the same way as Halo Reach. I personally am not against the game having something like that for the people who want it but right now at least it does not look like that’s in the game.

As you mite know Microsoft is also pushing the attack on male gamers and the first thing thay went after was the female body’s for Spartans and the Ai just look at Halo 5 thay had a naked man AI and put Cortana in clothing and made here a mass murder. Even if 343 wanted to change this I don’t think Microsoft would let tham.

> 2800005839763819;3:
> As you mite know Microsoft is also pushing the attack on male gamers and the first thing thay went after was the female body’s for Spartans and the Ai just look at Halo 5 thay had a naked man AI and put Cortana in clothing and made here a mass murder. Even if 343 wanted to change this I don’t think Microsoft would let tham.

Is this satire? If it is, it’s bad. If it isn’t, it’s nonsense.