Fellow Halo Fans, let's ask for Forge City as one big voice!

Forge World, immense and full of endless possibilities when it comes to creating maps that play well.

Forge World, severely limited in the fact that we cannot make maps that are urban, foundry was and still is the best map to forge on because of its URBAN geometry.

We need the ability to create maps in which we let our imaginations run wild, who else has built a city in Foundry and wandered its streets?

Forge City, the forger’s dream. Pump it full of the same geometry from Forge World, give it a new skin. Let us make a city!.

Give it the Civillian transport, the truck, the forklift, the transport hog.

Make it the FOUNDRY of our dreams!Release it as a standalone DLC for all we care. Just make sure it makes maps that cater to professional gamers, picturesque forgers and those who just want to build a space and walk around it themselves!

All I want is the option to have colour schemes or something, because community maps are really bland with the same grey colouring :frowning:

> All I want is the option to have colour schemes or something, because community maps are really bland with the same grey colouring :frowning:

Also what happened to the time where could create a city on the sky like Sandbox?
What happened to the time where you could build a city underground like Sandbox?

Heres what most of us should try to go for… this maybe?

That image has a nice layout, I particularily like the ‘chasm’, I could imagine building a fort above that! As long as it has Sandtrap I am happy!

<4

Please make a CITY or a RAINFOREST equalavent size to forge world
please allow us to modify weather if possible like (rain, snow, sunny, night)

> > All I want is the option to have colour schemes or something, because community maps are really bland with the same grey colouring :frowning:

While I think Forge City is great, I would like Forge Halo instead.

im a fan of the plain colors such as colliseum wall but wish you could change the actual color ,like a halo 1 wall low texture and nice color

Yes I would like Forge Halo. Looks great, I’m hoping that they would do that.