Feel like i'm HOME again!

Ive been away from Halo for to long! with all the news and updates on the release of Halo 5, I want to get more involved in the community and whatnot. If you are going to be playing from launch second add me on X1 friends. my gamertag is ii Am Evasive. I just cleared all the destiny bums from my friends list and will be more active in Halo this week forward. What are you all looking forward to play the most during day 1?

Welcome home! Always nice to have old fans come back.
What am I looking forward to most on day one? Hmm… EVERYTHING.

Campaign Id run it straight through if my campaign crew didn’t have work.
P.S. Destiny sucks.

Welcome back! I hope you meet a lot of friendly people! For me? I’m looking forward to campaign the most, but I’m gonna really enjoy multiplayer too.

> 2533275029606157;1:
> Ive been away from Halo for to long! with all the news and updates on the release of Halo 5, I want to get more involved in the community and whatnot. If you are going to be playing from launch second add me on X1 friends. my gamertag is ii Am Evasive. I just cleared all the destiny bums from my friends list and will be more active in Halo this week forward. What are you all looking forward to play the most during day 1?

Same here, cleared out a bunch of old Destiny people. The preparation for Halo has begun, I am excited and nervous at the same time. I just want Halo to do really well, I want a repeat of Halo 3’s success, or even better. I trust 343, I just want the Halo community to be positive and get back on board in full force, machinimas, forge community, customs and whatnot. I hope we can all come together to rebuild Halo’s online presence again. Fingers crossed :slight_smile: x

Glad to hear a returning member!

Have to run Solo-Legendary at Launch but I’ll be on religiously. Used 7 vacation days for the launch! Welcome back to the Dark Side of the Force

Campaign always. Been a tradition since Halo 2. Wouldn’t be right if I jumped into multiplayer without the story to pull me in. Everybody who’s jumping on the videos seems to like it, but I’m holding off. Need to see it for myself. I think we would all enjoy that. This next week is going to be painful, but it’s almost over.

Halo, I think we’re just getting started.

Warzone and campaign Easter egg hunting SO MUCH HYPPE

Ok first of all Destiny does NOT suck. It just gets repetitive once completed everything. And Day 1 is all about the campaign

welcome back! and day 1 will be about campaign with occasional warzone breaks lol

Don’t know if you are already part of a spartan company (clan) but you can join mine, SPARTANS OF LEGEND, if you want,

First couple of hours with the game i will be playing the campaign and then after i get comfortable with the game i’m heading to the arena.

> 2533274859436467;10:
> Ok first of all Destiny does NOT suck. It just gets repetitive once completed everything. And Day 1 is all about the campaign

I don’t know, I got sick of it after a week or two…I didn’t even buy any of the expansions.

Welcome back! As for me I’ve been away from the forums for a year now after the MCC disaster (too much negativity). I finally decided to come back here today, especially since H5 is so close to launch. I plan to dive into the campaign first.

Day 1 is definitely all about campaign. 4-person Heroic campaign with fellow members of Fireteam 0siris to understand the story and lore completely. Then a Legendary run shortly after!

YES! So much great feedback and for sure I’ll be on SOLO legendary first night, not sure how I will get off work lol but I’m gonna have to make it happen.

> 2533274799527886;2:
> Welcome home! Always nice to have old fans come back.
> What am I looking forward to most on day one? Hmm… EVERYTHING.

I’ve always been around, mostly reading,never interactive. Good luck on it all!

Got a whole two weeks off a shool starting tomorrow, so I get a good week and half to get destroyed on multiplayer and campainge. (I’m not the best player) I’m still excited though, I hope it blows destiny out of the water

It’s good to see such an awesome community. I’ve always been a fan, but I’ve got involved with the community, but you guys rock :smiley: