Enjoyed the Halo infinite flight, Major improvement from Halo: Reach, 4 and 5.

However one thing that really bugs me is the (in my opinion) excessive talking of the announcer and the AI. For example, I don’t want Jeff Steitzer constantly telling me when I get a no scope, or a ‘perfect kill’, I only want to to hear the classic double kill, triple kill etc. I feel like too much talking makes me sick of his voice. Hopefully there will be an option in the settings to just cut out some of his Monologue. (perhaps the option between the current Style of the Steitzer Announcement or a legacy Announcer.

Having an option to turn off spartan chatter is fantastic, even though it didn’t work in the flight. Would it be possible to have a similar option to the AI. Personally I am not a fan of a an AI commentating over my game when I am playing and would like to turn it off completely.

Personally I just find there is too much talking and it really annoys me when playing. Hopefully there will be settings to turn off/ reduce these issues above in the final game.

Thanks!

I think they need a frequency scale for AI.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> I think they need a frequency scale for AI.

Totally agree. It’s borderline distracting to be honest. They’re fun and all but I’ve had a taste and I think I prefer my matches in silence.

> 2533274792737987;2:
> I think they need a frequency scale for AI.

Indeed, I really don’t need someone telling me I picked up a needler or a battle Rifle. And I really cannot stand theirr silly little one liners. “Spread that one on a cracker”… not for me.

> 2533274869460738;4:
> > 2533274792737987;2:
> > I think they need a frequency scale for AI.
>
> Indeed, I really don’t need someone telling me I picked up a needler or a battle Rifle. And I really cannot stand theirr silly little one liners. “Spread that one on a cracker”… not for me.

It would be fun to put it all the way up to just for lawls sometimes

> 2533274792737987;5:
> > 2533274869460738;4:
> > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > I think they need a frequency scale for AI.
> >
> > Indeed, I really don’t need someone telling me I picked up a needler or a battle Rifle. And I really cannot stand theirr silly little one liners. “Spread that one on a cracker”… not for me.
>
> It would be fun to put it all the way up to just for lawls sometimes

Yeah definitely, I see the fun in it and why people would like it. Just for and a few other people I spoke to about it really hope there is an option for it just like with spartan chatter.

I think they should cut way back on AI chatter and make Spartan chatter ONLY for pings. As for Steitzer, I think only multi-kills / streaks / VERY rare medals should have voices. Hearing the same line every time you get a kill with the sniper or something is pretty annoying.

I think the voices should prioritize like this:
The AI tells you in-game info like “enemy has flag” and “this many seconds remaining”
Spartans announce pings and voice lines controlled by the player (with an auto-mute for spammers)
Steitzer highlights your multikills and rare kills, like the 360 (which is mostly just fun, please for the love of god never introduce a 360 challenge, it would be so -Yoink- annoying)
Steitzer and the AI both chime in on killstreaks, with Steitzer first announcing your killstreak (i.e. ‘running riot’) and the AI chimes in with praise (i.e. ‘You really know how to slay, spartan’)

We don’t need Jeff reminding us that we didn’t scope in when we skewered that guy, nor do we need the AI reminding us that we just got a hammer kill, and we really don’t need our player character going “target spotted” every time we see an enemy.

yes I think there will be a setting to disable the AI voices in the final game.

> 2535411347511088;7:
> I think they should cut way back on AI chatter and make Spartan chatter ONLY for pings. As for Steitzer, I think only multi-kills / streaks / VERY rare medals should have voices. Hearing the same line every time you get a kill with the sniper or something is pretty annoying.
>
> I think the voices should prioritize like this:
> The AI tells you in-game info like “enemy has flag” and “this many seconds remaining”
> Spartans announce pings and voice lines controlled by the player (with an auto-mute for spammers)
> Steitzer highlights your multikills and rare kills, like the 360 (which is mostly just fun, please for the love of god never introduce a 360 challenge, it would be so -Yoink- annoying)
> Steitzer and the AI both chime in on killstreaks, with Steitzer first announcing your killstreak (i.e. ‘running riot’) and the AI chimes in with praise (i.e. ‘You really know how to slay, spartan’)
>
> We don’t need Jeff reminding us that we didn’t scope in when we skewered that guy, nor do we need the AI reminding us that we just got a hammer kill, and we really don’t need our player character going “target spotted” every time we see an enemy.

Completely agree. I found myself getting very annoyed that everything I did needed to have some a comment, it isn’t satisfying at all due to the sheer volume of background chatter. I hated it in halo 4 and 5 and now with the AI chiming in swell im afraid ill have to play with the game on mute (perhaps a little over reaction but it REALLY gets to me).

> 2533274869460738;6:
> > 2533274792737987;5:
> > > 2533274869460738;4:
> > > > 2533274792737987;2:
> > > > I think they need a frequency scale for AI.
> > >
> > > Indeed, I really don’t need someone telling me I picked up a needler or a battle Rifle. And I really cannot stand theirr silly little one liners. “Spread that one on a cracker”… not for me.
> >
> > It would be fun to put it all the way up to just for lawls sometimes
>
> Yeah definitely, I see the fun in it and why people would like it. Just for and a few other people I spoke to about it really hope there is an option for it just like with spartan chatter.

They are pushing accessibility so to not having some kind of frequency adjustment would be weird.

I enjoy it personally but there should be an option to disable.

> 2533274856239841;11:
> I enjoy it personally but there should be an option to disable.

Of course, It would be simply easy to implement and would please both sides.