Feedback from Halo OG Player

On the real, I think that this game is fantastic. Yeah, there are some things that I complain about, like wanting a playlist for both AR/BR starts and AR starts alone, but overall this is a great next step in the Halo franchise.

I really like the new abilities, including the ground pound, boost, sprint, etc. Everything feels well balanced, and I’m digging the kick that the rocket launcher has. I only wish I the game had some cool covenant weapons to try out during the time the beta runs.

I also thought that Halo 4 had a fantastic story, and I’m hopeful that 343 will work the same magic with 5, as long as we don’t have to play as Locke for too long (even though I think that an black protagonist in a Sci-fi FPS is great - hopefully it helps make our Halo community even better).

I can’t wait for dedicated CTF playlists, Team Doubles, etc., and I would like a mode with no abilities for that classic Halo gameplay experience.

I’ll probably stop posting on these forums after this one. I hope everybody can find something to enjoy in the beta, even though Halo may never regain the popularity it once had. I have all the Halo books, have played all the games, and I’ll continue to be a fan, at least until they kill off Arby/Chief. Then all bets are off.

Idk, judging from what I’ve seen you post on these forums lately, I can’t seem to take you’re feedback seriously

I disagree with much of what you wrote too…

> 2533274806630988;2:
> Idk, judging from what I’ve seen you post on these forums lately, I can’t seem to take you’re feedback seriously
>
> I disagree with much of what you wrote too…

You’re free to feel how you do.