FEEDBACK - Connection issues seem to be getting worse [PC]

This is on PC. At first it was every once in awhile, but now it seems to be every other game. Sometimes the map loading never moves past 0% other times it will load and make it to the black screen before the gametype shows. Now I’m getting it loading and then getting stuck on Other Players Loading then getting in an endless loop of oking messages till I alt f4. I’ve also started experiencing my first few crashes (eg the game locks on a frame but sounds keep going) Nothing else I’m doing seems to have issues with connection, only this game. Is anyone else experiencing this more frequently? Getting 220 down 12 up on speed tests. Latency usually varies between 15 and 60.

I’m getting a lot of connection issues too but they seem to come and go by the day. One day, I’d crash every time I respawned in an Oddball match. Another day, crashing every handful of matches. Another day, everything ran smoothly. Nothing ramping up or decreasing, just a really variable amount of connection issues.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m trying to figure out if it’s me or the servers, and that’s making me think it might just be a stability issues at the moment.

1 Like