Febuary Update Relese Date.

I am pretty sure that the next update will drop around the week of the 16th. If you look at the Arena Req Bundle, there is a stance on the far left that isn’t in the game yet. This along with the fact that the bundle releases on the 16th can be interpreted to time with the release of the much anticipated Febuary Update. Thoughts?

Great spot OP!
Definitely a stance that is currently unavailable!

I would say the 16th at the latest, it could drop before that (hopefully) but you might be right.

has any Halo update ever dropped within 2 weeks?

Expect this update to come at the end of the month, I highly doubt that they will add the new Arena REQ pack AND the February update at the same time, knowing 343i.

It’ll come out February 23.
No I don’t have any proof, I just think 343 is gonna make the wait painful lol.

Concidering we haven’t had any news about the Februaury update so far, I’d say we’ll be waiting a while.

It is only the 5th. There is still 11 days to go till the 16th. That is Tuesday, two weeks from now. Plenty of time to develop the release for the update.

Whats a “relese” date?

I’m expecting it to release pretty late. Don’t get your hopea too high yet.

It doesn’t necessarily mean that the update is released then, but perhaps a week after the bundle drops.

Usually the updates come out in the last week of the month. I wouldn’t expect different from this update.

> 2535409105734491;1:
> I am pretty sure that the next update will drop around the week of the 16th. If you look at the Arena Req Bundle, there is a stance on the far left that isn’t in the game yet. This along with the fact that the bundle releases on the 16th can be interpreted to time with the release of the much anticipated Febuary Update. Thoughts?

I think that’s the H2 BR stance…already in the game.

Well if it does come out the 16th that means we get a preview next week. So I guess by next Friday we will know when it comes out by whether or not if they preview it.

Thank you! and hurry up Microsoft we need more game types dont let us down

Also I hear griftball is coming. YES! this is major thank you Microsoft keep em coming.

The actual content is probably already finished, it’s probably going through rigorous testing and pre approval by microsoft weeks ahead of time.

This update better contain a grifball/oddball playlist though. Not just grifball, I want the ball types in the same playlist. I hope they didn’t half -Yoink- this stuff cause Halo 5 desperately needs more objective type game modes.

You might as well just chillax and wait for the trailer to drop… you can then expect the update a week after that…

> 2533274831364893;17:
> The actual content is probably already finished, it’s probably going through rigorous testing and pre approval by microsoft weeks ahead of time.
>
> This update better contain a grifball/oddball playlist though. Not just grifball, I want the ball types in the same playlist. I hope they didn’t half -Yoink- this stuff cause Halo 5 desperately needs more objective type game modes.

From what I understand, you can kinda make your own ball game type with this update. So it will include oddball and grifball and other game types.

> 2535405450804460;9:
> Whats a “relese” date?

When you book a time with a Massage Parlor that has been in business for 4 hours at a new Location with new girls.