FEbruary going to be a good month?

After reading that halo bulletin i got pretty excited and stoked for this month… I know its still rumors about halo being showed on the 29th but I now have more reason to believe that we will finally see it :)… Have been waiting for a day like this for a long time… How about everyone else?

Now we play the waiting game…

I think it is a good month because in a few days, my surround sound headset comes in (thank the Lord it is not turtle beach). I also get early multiplayer access to Mass Effect 3 this month. Any halo 4 info will be an added bonus, along with the fact that I am finally trading in Anniversary for a replacement for my Reach disk.

It could be, I would imagine that a trailer would appear this month, and possibly a beta will come out sometime during the summer. In the OHI they mentioned that they were starting to tell distributors about Halo 4, I’d imagine that they would release some info soon, if they hold up the swelling of information, sooner or later it will leak.

in my personal opinion i think they will do the beta the same time they do every year…

Well technically March 5th because of the embargo…

> Now we play the waiting game…

started that game back at e3

Yep…pretty excited. Just have to wait. Gonna be fun.

> > Now we play the waiting game…
>
> started that game back at e3

Its been too long of a waiting game if you ask me.

I think the wait will be worth it

> > Now we play the waiting game…
>
> started that game back at e3

lol

Better give us something worth while.
Besides…by the time March 5th gets here it will be 7 months since we got anything.

March 5-9 we’ll start hearing info.

> Better give us something worth while.
> Besides…by the time March 5th gets here it will be <mark>7</mark> months since we got anything.

Maybe this was 343i plan all along in tribute to Bungie. JK

Come March 5th, Frankie will appear on every single monitor in the world. He will smile and then play the troll anthem, while the screen switches to a troll face.

maybe