Featured Req packs and any purchasable ones

Why would the first option when selecting the purchasable req packs be confirm purchase!!! My son just spent 30 dollars on the Spartan recruit req pack that I don’t need nor had the money to. Wtf you guys need to change that immediately it just doesn’t make sense that the overpriced req pack be two taps of the A button away that’s just wrong and I bet that I’m not the only one in the world with this opinion nor this accident, specially when they aren’t refundable that’s just -Yoinking!- ridiculous. There goes 30 dollars that I could have spent on something good man I’m so pissed. Same thing with the unnecessary 100 dollar one.

This isn’t a Halo 5 support query. If you wish to negotiate a refund, contact Microsoft Support.

It’s intentionally designed like that to draw in the money. Maybe you should enable passwords when confirming purchases, so this doesn’t happen again.

Contacting Xbox Support is your best course of action to seek a refund. It will probably require that you haven’t opened the purchased REQ packs; even then, I’m not sure if a refund is possible, but Xbox will be your only hope.
Additionally, you should invest in the Xbox One’s parental controls to prevent accidental purchases in the future. This link has pertinent information. Creating a passkey that must be entered for confirming purchases on the console is a great way to prevent any accidental purchases, and ensures that only those who know the passkey can make purchases. If your son uses your Xbox Live account, you may consider having him create his own account and blocking access to any payment information stored on the console for that account; note that this will not prevent other accounts on the console from using your Xbox Live subscription.

> 2533274845818904;1:
> Why would the first option when selecting the purchasable req packs be confirm purchase!!! My son just spent 30 dollars on the Spartan recruit req pack that I don’t need nor had the money to. Wtf you guys need to change that immediately it just doesn’t make sense that the overpriced req pack be two taps of the A button away that’s just wrong and I bet that I’m not the only one in the world with this opinion nor this accident, specially when they aren’t refundable that’s just -Yoinking!- ridiculous. There goes 30 dollars that I could have spent on something good man I’m so pissed. Same thing with the unnecessary 100 dollar one.

on your xbox can configure for ask always a ping or transaction code to avoid that things http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/create-xbox-one-passkey