[FEATURE REQUEST] "Sell All"

UPDATE:
I didn’t know how to create polls before making this thread but now I do! As such, can we please vote on this thread so 343i can see how badly we need something as simple as this?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/sell-all-feature-for-req-collection/d4a92dec-3c55-4419-91aa-18c70c06381a/posts

Despite falling asleep playing Warzone myself, I understand and respect there are hundreds of thousands of people who probably enjoy it.

That being said, for those of us that don’t, when we open REQ packs in hopes of getting closer to completing our emblem, armor, and helmet collections, can we implement a “sell all” feature when browsing our collection of mongooses (mongeese?), Appetite for Destructions, and other things we will never use due to never wanting to play Warzone?

Instead of pressing X and A for each of my 12 stocked up Ghosts, I’d love a LT + X to “sell all”, and put in a confirmation if it feels necessary, but when every fourth silver pack gives me an armor piece and/or a helmet, along with 4 Needlers, it gets aggravating.

Thoughts?

Yes this is a good idea, I have spent alot of time selling things I don’t need/will never use.

> 2533274890385477;1:
> Despite falling asleep playing Warzone myself, I understand and respect there are hundreds of thousands of people who probably enjoy it.
>
> That being said, for those of us that don’t, when we open REQ packs in hopes of getting closer to completing our emblem, armor, and helmet collections, can we implement a “sell all” feature when browsing our collection of mongooses (mongeese?), Appetite for Destructions, and other things we will never use due to never wanting to play Warzone?
>
> Instead of pressing X and A for each of my 12 stocked up Ghosts, I’d love a LT + X to “sell all”, and put in a confirmation if it feels necessary, but when every fourth silver pack gives me an armor piece and/or a helmet, along with 4 Needlers, it gets aggravating.
>
> Thoughts?

Sounds ace for arena players, i`m all for it :slight_smile:

I do not need 40 Mongoose cards. Selling each individually really sucks.

That would be great. Selling my 1,950,284,195 mongeese would be a hell of a lot easier with a sell all option.

My bad, guys, I didn’t see the option to create a poll until after making this thread - please vote here!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/sell-all-feature-for-req-collection/d4a92dec-3c55-4419-91aa-18c70c06381a/posts

This is a very very good idea I would love this feature.

> 2533274867097431;7:
> This is a very very good idea I would love this feature.

Please vote on the thread linked in the original post if you haven’t! :slight_smile:

I also want to sell certifications, I would keep the ones that fit my play style.