Feature Request- Personal Forum Post Tracking

I realize that the new Waypoint is not completed yet, but I’d like to request that the feature which enabled us to view ALL of our previous forum posts returns to this new iteration of the website. Thus far, this is the only thing that is missing. Showing only the most recent post on the profile page is useless. How am I supposed to know if someone replies to my post on the 6th page of a thread I posted in 3 hours ago after making numerous other posts in the mean time? Even if I favorite the thread, it’s still a pain.

Please bring this back!

Yeah we need this function back and page buttons as I can only see page 1 of ech section.

As a workaround, you can Favorite a topic and later check your Favorite Topics for updates. But I agree: a last 10/50/x posts feature would be ideal.

I think that the old recent posts option was quite useful as well.
It should come back.

> 2533274805712917;3:
> As a workaround, you can Favorite a topic and later check your Favorite Topics for updates. But I agree: a last 10/50/x posts feature would be ideal.

Yes, this is true, but there’s no way to bring you immediately back to your post currently. I usually check threads again to see if people have replied to me, so bringing me straight to my post was very helpful on the old forums.

I made a thread about this before I knew this thread was already here. I agree that we need this feature.