Feature Request: No HUD

I would like to see an option to disable the HUD in custom game settings. This could be done for all players, the leader, objective carrier, or even for a custom powerup (if they’re still used in Halo 4).

No HUD would be useful for spectators in a match, especially for streaming games online as a spectator. The option to disable the HUD would only be necessary if we can’t have a “Spectator” mode to select in the pre-game lobby.

If you guys agree and you want too see No HUD or a Spectator mode, post your support in this thread or leave a thumbs up.

Hmm, that would be pretty nice. Some of the skulls should transfer over to mp.

Spectator mode: Yes. Gods yes.

Maybe we’ll have a button combo to turn it off.

I can imagine if someone was making a movie or something the HUD could get annoying or in the way :confused:

I can already imagine the possibilities. :slight_smile:

> Maybe we’ll have a button combo to turn it off.

That would be cool.

I could see it very useful for BUNGLE :stuck_out_tongue:

> Will there be Spectator Mode in Halo 4? –CyReN CE
>
> There will be some changes to post-death camera, but full spectator mode is a bandwidth hog that we would not introduce into a competitive arena.

According to the latest HALO BULLETIN 06.13.12, it looks like we won’t be getting Spectator.

I still think it’s possible for 343i to implement an option to disable HUD within the custom game settings.

It would be a nice and simple alternative.

> Maybe we’ll have a button combo to turn it off.
>
> I can imagine if someone was making a movie or something the HUD could get annoying or in the way :confused:

That would be a great way to extend the possibilities without running out of buttons.

> I could see it very useful for BUNGLE :stuck_out_tongue:

They should seriously add that as a playlist though. :stuck_out_tongue: