Feature Request: Damage Taken and Shield Lossed

Is it possible to be able to check how much damage and individual has taken? Also I think it would be very interesting to know how many times an individual lost their shields in a match. These features would be great in helping to see how well a player is able to live or how often they just die every time their shields drop.

GC

This could be useful I suppose, but I’d also suggest a “Damage done” sort of thing so you could even compare it with how much damage a player has done to others.

TotalWeaponDamage, TotalShoulderBashDamage, TotalPowerWeaponDamage, TotalMeleeDamage, TotalGroundPoundDamage, TotalGrenadeDamage are available on all carnage report types (you can drill down into each weapon too). This is for damage dealt and not damage received.

At the moment, you won’t be able to determine damage received (unless it was a 1v1 match).

There’s also nothing for shield pops.

I am not sure if this is a feasible thing to record because of the regeneration of shields etc :confused:

The reason for this feature is because of the regeneration of shields as you would compare that with the persons deaths to see how well they are able to stay alive. Not sure how to track it though Damage dealt is already available and displays in game so I’m not worried about that. These are just suggestions for features.

GC

You could take an alternate approach and compare how many times the player earns Close Call and Reversal medals, versus deaths.

> 2533274852053435;6:
> You could take an alternate approach and compare how many times the player earns Close Call and Reversal medals, versus deaths.

Thats actually a really decent alternative that will suit my needs well

> 2533274852053435;6:
> You could take an alternate approach and compare how many times the player earns Close Call and Reversal medals, versus deaths.

That’s an awesome idea DF. Gives me a great idea for my purposes as well.