FEAR NOT! 343i Will Cater to all!

Since the release of the Halo 4 first look video Halo some fans have been up in arms as to all the changes 343i will be bringing to multi-player. Which by all means they have a right to be. While some fans are excited for the new multi-player because of all the new changes.

BUT if you look at everything 343i has done with their most Halo Reach updates and Games, (CEA) everyone should know that 343i will make a compromising game that will cater to all.

Lets have a look see:

-Halo Reach Title Update: People wanted less bloom, some people wanted it to stay the same. So they let us vote. Turns out the community is split, which has never happened before (sarcasm). So guess what… They gave us the option to choose. Two team slayer playlists one with the update and one without. Catering to all.

-Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary: Along with the remaster version of the game they wanted to bring back some old school Halo multi-player. So they remastered a bunch of old maps and changed up some game play mechanics so it would play like older Halo games. But they also changed up the maps a bit (extra hallways and teleporters) so that fans of the new game play style could still enjoy these new maps. And of course when you want to play these new versions of the maps with the old game play styles these new areas of the maps are blocked off keeping the same feel of the original maps.

So based on what 343i have done so far with the present games. NOT A SINGLE PERSON should be a afraid of player Halo 4 and it being “Different” or “New” AND NOT A SINGLE PERSON should be afraid to play Halo 4 because it is “The same” or “Old school”. Because they will make sure that everyone is happy creating specific playlist for fans of different play styles.

You may say that I have too much faith, but these predictions are based on solid facts that we have seen taken place over the course of their taking over the Halo franchise.

So everyone needs to come the hell down and have a little F4ith.

Have F4ith

This i fear to a certain extent. Remember before reach came bungie said that they would make sure all skill levels where caterd for?.. then look what happened :confused:

Armour lock

> This i fear to a certain extent. Remember before reach came bungie said that they would make sure all skill levels where caterd for?.. then look what happened :confused:
>
> Armour lock

Yes but we aren’t talking about bungie here, and 343i has lived up to bungie’s promises…

I totally agree. I truly feel they are trying their best to create a game that attends to every Halo player. They’ve barely lifted the lid on multiplayer and haven’t ruled out many things that players love. I think they’re waiting for the right time to let us in on everything new, everything from the past, and everything that makes Halo, Halo.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make inappropriate posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

As a Halo fan, Reach was pretty much the figurative equivalent of getting date raped. You can probably understand why I might be hesitant to go out on a date again after that, even if it’s with a completely different person. In other words, I’m not going to preorder. I’ll do my research when the game is actually out, and if they show that they’re not another Bungie, my faith will be restored.

>

i guarantee after all the hype and videos are out your going to get the game at launch.

> i guarantee after all the hype and videos are out your going to get the game at launch.

Don’t bet on it. If it weren’t for Greg Bear’s novels I would have simply given up on this franchise after Reach.

I have faith. So much faith that I already put 23 bucks down on it a month ago. Reach was a disappointment in several areas, but it was still fun in others. 343 is a different company. A better company. From what we’ve already seen. Halo 4 looks amazing and when more info trickles out. It can only get better.

343 still has not catered to all, most gametypes are TU only despite 343 acknowledging that there is an equal or greater fanbase for vanilla then TU.

Sorry, thats not enough. I need to see how they will respond to the community when making a full game. How they think when actually having the game formula in the palm of their hand.

I Am A Beli343r!

My friend, your statement is unaccurate.

343 has yet to cater to all.

I’m still waiting for Vanilla Playlist.

> > i guarantee after all the hype and videos are out your going to get the game at launch.
>
> Don’t bet on it. If it weren’t for Greg Bear’s novels I would have simply given up on this franchise after Reach.

I, unfortunately, feel the same. And I really hate to say that.