Favourite Stance?

Hey I was just wondering which stance you like most.

Personally I hate Heroic stance but i pretty much like most others like Last stand, assault, breach or assassin.

I’m working towards the first strike stance :stuck_out_tongue: Not sure what it is called

Believe. I’m on the last stage of Scattershot and I’m on Expert for the Binary Rifle and the Incineration Cannon. WHY CAN’T THE INCINERATION CANNON AND THE BINARY RIFLE APPEAR MORE??? WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My favorite is the stance for getting all the covenant load-outs completed.

I already have all the UNSC weapons mastered and have a cool pistol stance

Believe.

Recruit/Default

It you gives you a good look at the armor without being too flashy, plus its the only one I’ve seen with an idle animation.

Default (recruit)
Or
UNSC Ordinance one

<

Believe .

> Believe. I’m on the last stage of Scattershot and I’m on Expert for the Binary Rifle and the Incineration Cannon. WHY CAN’T THE INCINERATION CANNON AND THE BINARY RIFLE APPEAR MORE??? WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!

Just play a whole lot of Dominion on Meltdown and Vortex.

OT: Believe or Assault.

> > Believe. I’m on the last stage of Scattershot and I’m on Expert for the Binary Rifle and the Incineration Cannon. WHY CAN’T THE INCINERATION CANNON AND THE BINARY RIFLE APPEAR MORE??? WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!
>
> Just play a whole lot of Dominion on Meltdown and Vortex.
>
> OT: Believe or Assault.

But I never get a game on Meltdown and Vortex because a bunch of people seem like they have to do the same with Exile like with Ragnorak. -_-

First Strike or Breach.

I really like stand off…but it’s going to take me ages to get D:

I really like Breach, but it’s gonna take awhile to get…

I saw a stance last night i have yet to see. The spartan was without a gun, arms lowered with clinched fists, the head was slightly turned right looking upwards. What stance is that?

Believe. It isn’t too flashy but it looks cooler than default.

> I saw a stance last night i have yet to see. The spartan was without a gun, arms lowered with clinched fists, the head was slightly turned right looking upwards. What stance is that?

A glitched Recruit stance.

Believe, Breach or Assault. Closest one to earn for me is Assault, about 30 more first strikes. For Believe, I’m currently trying to complete Master for Scattershot and Expert for Binery Rifle and Incineration Cannon.