Favourite Stance?

Mine is either Tactical Carry,Flanker or Old School.What is yours?(probably peacemaker)

The one with the knife, in CQB position

Bringing knives to gun fights(Flanker)

> 2533274864769942;2:
> The one with the knife, in CQB position

Flanker right?The only stance I do not have.

I also like power zoom.I forgot about that

I am using Fire Support right now since I have it unlocked, but my favorite is probably Peacemaker or Hammer Time.

Why not make bring halo 4 stances into halo 5? Some of them look pretty badass.

I like weapons free and look skyward the best. Although, flanker looks great if you want people to get a good view of your armour!

I like my Engage with the SAW.
Make it so!

Tactical Carry or the other DMR one. (Weapons free i think)

> 2696128169794517;9:
> I like my Engage with the SAW.
> Make it so!

It should be “Say hello to my little friend”!

Patrol stance or Vengeance stance. I love Jorges Chaingun and The Halo 2 BR.

I don’t have it unlocked yet, but I think mine would be Old School.

I thoght tbere will be more peacemaker posts because everyone in a warzone game uses it

> 2533274850752370;14:
> I thoght tbere will be more peacemaker posts because everyone in a warzone game uses it

I’ll take Old School over Peacemaker. Overall I prefer either Power Zoom or Grim Resolve.

Halo2br.

STOP! Hammer Time

Patrol. I like BRs in general so having the og br is even better.

> 2533274876083867;15:
> > 2533274850752370;14:
> > I thoght tbere will be more peacemaker posts because everyone in a warzone game uses it
>
>
> I’ll take Old School over Peacemaker. Overall I prefer either Power Zoom or Grim Resolve.

I too prefer Old School to Peacemaker(Peacemaker was my first stance) although I am not a fan of grim resolve it is one of the cooler stances in silvers.(Love Powerzoom I forgot to put it in my favourites)

Tactical carry or vengeance. I don’t know why I like tactical carry but I like the idea of holding a massive chaingun, just mowing down players. Just mowing the lawn here!