Favourite Mythic/Legendary item

Hello, I was wondering what is that one mythic or legendary item that you want to get your hands on or already have. I for one have already gotten Nornfang but I so desperately want Jorges armour from the MOR update

I like the Mark IV Arcadia helmet with the Mark V Alpha body. It was my armor combo for a bit.

I’ve been having fun riding passenger seat in vehicles with tartarus gavel.

I know its probably the one that everyone will say but the Nornfang is an absolute monster! Its almost impossible not to get at least a killing frenzy with that thing.

> 2533274810077034;4:
> I know its probably the one that everyone will say but the Nornfang is an absolute monster! Its almost impossible not to get at least a killing frenzy with that thing.

Nornfang is good, but it makes you an insanely slopped sniper, honestly.
If you get too used to it, you get used to:
Not having to hit headshots
Not even having to hit the player
Explosive bullets.
Then the normal sniper feel like garbage.

MK 4 (STANDARD) by far. Every time I try to wear another armor, I just start hating myself. I worked so hard for it. My favorite weapon req would probably be the H2 BR. I rarely call out reqs, and I love BRs more than DMRs.

Nornfang or The Answer (and if you mean armor too the MC armor from halo ce what i dont have but very much want)

> 2533274924290830;5:
> > 2533274810077034;4:
> > I know its probably the one that everyone will say but the Nornfang is an absolute monster! Its almost impossible not to get at least a killing frenzy with that thing.
>
>
> Nornfang is good, but it makes you an insanely slopped sniper, honestly.
> If you get too used to it, you get used to:
> Not having to hit headshots
> Not even having to hit the player
> Explosive bullets.
> Then the normal sniper feel like garbage.

I see where your coming from but the good thing is because its a mythic its really rare to get even after getting the cert. So 99% of the time you’ll be using the regular snipers but then every now and again, just for a treat, whip out that bad boy and wreak havoc! (Either that or get killed instantly and lose it without firing a shot haha)

I like whispered truth.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> I’ve been having fun riding passenger seat in vehicles with tartarus gavel.

That sounds awesome, have never seen it done but I’m looking forward to the time I do!

For me I want the Peacemaker stance. I know it has no impact on gameplay at all but I just really like it. Also would like the Helljumper helmet because I got the Helljumper armour and would quite like to see both together ^ ^

For regular warzone the highly underrated Oni Mantis.

For warzone turbo Oni Gauss. The red reticle on this is insane, combo it with a invis play smart and you can rack up a nice kill streak.

I have jorges armor but my favorite is the og helioskrill. I worked hard to get it and its my favorite armor.

I like the Prophet’s Bane Energy sword the best.

Nornfang while wearing Emile’s armor and helmet

> 2535470079390914;10:
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > I’ve been having fun riding passenger seat in vehicles with tartarus gavel.
>
>
> That sounds awesome, have never seen it done but I’m looking forward to the time I do!
>
> For me I want the Peacemaker stance. I know it has no impact on gameplay at all but I just really like it. Also would like the Helljumper helmet because I got the Helljumper armour and would quite like to see both together ^ ^

Lol I have HellJumper armor and the Peacemaker stance on my Spartan xD

> 2533274808132968;6:
> MK 4 (STANDARD) by far. Every time I try to wear another armor, I just start hating myself. I worked so hard for it. My favorite weapon req would probably be the H2 BR. I rarely call out reqs, and I love BRs more than DMRs.

Same

Nornfang, Wrath and whatever Jun’s helmet is called.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> I’ve been having fun riding passenger seat in vehicles with tartarus gavel.

That sounds sooo much fun

Favorite mythic weapon: SPNKR Prime.
Favorite legendary armor: Mark 4 Arcadia armor set.

Nornfang, prophets bane and whispered truth are my favourites followed by the halo CE magnum.