Favourite Leaders

What’s your favourite leader for which maps and what are some good strategies for them?

“SO… MUCH…ANGER!!!”

(Arbiter)

But really, that’s a bit too much to ask at once. It completely depends on the context. I like the arbiter just because he’s mobile and can take down units early on. Not great for the rush though. You can build suicide grunts to rush, but they’re slow and die easily. Most people slash with hog backup while they build banshees. It’s also my impression that most people don’t play with him in 1v1, but I don’t play it so I couldn’t tell you. He’s almost useless late-game though, except to take out some random units or enrage your allies’ armies.

Captain Cutter, Prophet of Truth, Arbiter.

Forge against brute/prophet on release because of his ability to harass with hogs early, keep the covy building turrets, and later spam grenadier hogs and hornets while trying to keep up an expansion, limiting the covy to spam banshees or try to switch units. Three turrets might be a good idea against 46 ts+ brute players.

> Captain Cutter, Prophet of Truth, Arbiter.

Wow.

I usually play 3v3, and I use Forge mostly. I like to do a tank rush a lot. Sometimes I will use PoR and banshee rush.

I mostly play deathmatch but same. Prophet of Regret. His ability to fly and his leader power make him great for my uses. I use him to harrass the enemy and to drop of troops. Sometimes I can use him to destroy much of the enemy without using my army, waiting, which according to the books, they don’t like waiting before battle, specialy the lekgolo. (I’m reading ghosts of onyx, almost done then I’m going to read more books).

I read that book. It is the best Halo book in my opinion. Back on topic, I love doing deathmatch with PoR. When I did that all the time, I would get messages with people calling me hacker, cheater, etc.

Arbiter,

Mass suicide grunts and banshee’s on 3v3s or 2v2s.

> I read that book. It is the best Halo book in my opinion. Back on topic, I love doing deathmatch with PoR. When I did that all the time, I would get messages with people calling me hacker, cheater, etc.

Hm we’re a bit alike on our leader choice.
Finished reading ghosts of onyx, 343 will have to do more than their best. And listen.

> “SO… MUCH…ANGER!!!”
>
> (Arbiter)
>
> But really, that’s a bit too much to ask at once. It completely depends on the context. I like the arbiter just because he’s mobile and can take down units early on. Not great for the rush though. You can build suicide grunts to rush, but they’re slow and die easily. Most people slash with hog backup while they build banshees. It’s also my impression that most people don’t play with him in 1v1, but I don’t play it so I couldn’t tell you. He’s almost useless late-game though, except to take out some random units or enrage your allies’ armies.

I play the Arbiter. I find him very good at rushing, very useful in late game if you upgrade him. Of couse he would be useless if he is a one man army. =0)

> > “SO… MUCH…ANGER!!!”
> >
> > (Arbiter)
> >
> > But really, that’s a bit too much to ask at once. It completely depends on the context. I like the arbiter just because he’s mobile and can take down units early on. Not great for the rush though. You can build suicide grunts to rush, but they’re slow and die easily. Most people slash with hog backup while they build banshees. It’s also my impression that most people don’t play with him in 1v1, but I don’t play it so I couldn’t tell you. He’s almost useless late-game though, except to take out some random units or enrage your allies’ armies.
>
> I play the Arbiter. I find him very good at rushing, very useful in late game if you upgrade him. Of couse he would be useless if he is a one man army. =0)

He’s good for enraging your armies at the late game, but if the enemy has a bunch of PT then you can pretty much kiss him goodbye.

I love Cutter because of his hat :smiley:

I would have to say Cutter and Forge, I don’t play the game that much, but when I feel like playing it for just fun and laughs I will usually pick one of those guys. Though if I had to pick between em, I’d say Cutter for his Mac Gun. But I am no where near as good as you all xD

Brute-Fun to rush with, seems to not get old quick, and he can kick the arbiters rear;p Phrophet-fun leader to be, not the best, but i tend to have fun with him the most.

Prophet of Truth, I just love how mobile you are if you fly around the map, destroying enemy bases that just build up with a “Hit and run” tactic. :smiley:

I mean “Prophet of Regret”, of course, not “Prophet of Truth”. I just was a bit confused. :smiley:

I prefer the Brute Chieftain for my covy rush, those brutes kick building -Yoink-, plus the main way to stop it, flamers, leaves the enemy open for my follow up banshees. Forge is my choice UNSC character simply because he is beast, get an early expansion with him and you can 1 vs 3 some kids.

> I prefer the Brute Chieftain for my covy rush, those brutes kick building ***, plus the main way to stop it, flamers, leaves the enemy open for my follow up banshees. Forge is my choice UNSC character simply because he is beast, get an early expansion with him and you can 1 vs 3 some kids.

Cutter on insta-expand maps>>>>>>>>>>>>>>forge.

I used to be die-hard Forge and Arbiter.

Now I’m Random All. I find it to be more challenging that way, and since I’ve played the game since day 1, I know the characters and their powers.

I’m usually in 3v3 no party b/c my main 2v2 partner moved on to Starcraft II >.>