No ODST?

Halo 3 is perfect.

> 2533274944778648;2:
> No ODST?

He he that one slipped my mind

bump

All.

I’m tossed up between halo 2 and reach

I voted Reach. But I really like H5. I just need more time with it in order to decide whether or not it is my favorite.

Where is my halo wars

Oh shoot. All of the games are great! I’m going to stick with Halo 5, because of it’s awesome new multiplayer. Breakout, Arena, and Warzone all just rock! Also unlocking armor feels more rewarding to me.

Halo 3. It might not have had the best story but it was my first experience on xbox 360 and subsequently xbox live. It was also the most fun campaign to play through for me.

Halo: 5. I love the story. The gameplay is soooo smooooth.

What?!?! I thought most people loved halo 2 by far. Best maps, best campaign and best gameplay.

Combat Evolved
Halo 5
Halo 4/Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo Reach
ODST

Surprisingly I thought Halo 2 would have been much closer to Halo 3 or 5 or even better (in term of voting percentage).

Halo 3 for the win. BTW threads still here not polling section :stuck_out_tongue:

Best memories on Halo 2, but I like all of the Halo games.

Like the other said, i like almost every Halo. My Favorite List would be:

1. Halo 5 (though - i only give it the first place of its potential. 343i did a lot of things right, but still have some work to do to make it the perfect Halo Game which was Halo 2 until then for me)
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo 3: ODST
  4. Halo CE
  5. Halo 3
    6./7. Halo Reach / Halo 4 (For me both of them are equally bad for an Halo Game, not bad games per se… though i loved Story in Halo 4 and Firefight in Halo Reach…)

> 2533274974350131;10:
> Oh shoot. All of the games are great! I’m going to stick with Halo 5, because of it’s awesome new multiplayer. Breakout, Arena, and Warzone all just rock! Also unlocking armor feels more rewarding to me.

Agreed :slight_smile:

Apart from a few small things, Reach.