Favourite Halo Book/Comic?

What’s people’s favourite Halo book/comic etc? For me personally it’s the Halo graphic novel, especially the story about halfjaw. I love that story so much.

6 Likes

I’ve probably re-read The Fall of Reach more than any other Halo book, but once you sink your teeth into the Forerunner trilogy it’s hard to put those down.

6 Likes

Halo Renegades and Primordium are my favorites. I am really enjoying Spark’s story and hoping we get more soon!

6 Likes

Definitely Fall of Reach but I been reading Silent storm at the moment. It’s pretty good

1 Like

I’d have to say Blood Line is my favorite Halo Comic because it explores my favorite Spartan Team as they have a gnarly adventure. Not gonna spoil for newcomers.

2 Likes

I love fall of Reach, but with Reach being the first one I ever played they way it diverges makes me a tad annoyed. But other then that all the II’s backstories parts are amazing

3 Likes

I personally dont have a favorite! I… well like them all to various degrees and love finding new stuff in them to record on Halopedia! :smiley:

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the stories in the Halo Evolutions book, so far that has been my favorite.

2 Likes

yeah, that can be a feeling for the series.

1 Like

First strike is probably worn out the most for me

4 Likes

Heh my old copy of First Strike is holding strong from 2009! First Halo book I got by pure accident when I was getting into the series!

4 Likes

Definitely the forerunner saga for me

2 Likes

That was my first too. Great book. Only one I really didn’t like was the adapted story from halo 1. Just didn’t fit with the others

1 Like

My favourite will always be:

Halo: The Fall of Reach.
Halo: The Flood.
Halo: First Strike.

All are just amazing additions to the Halo Trilogy.

2 Likes

My favourite Halo book is The Fall of Reach. Maybe because it’s the only one I ever read :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Collateral damage comic was really good IMO.

Same have. I’d probably throw in Silentium too.

3 Likes

Probably the Forerunner Saga, those books were extremely good and extremely underrated.

2 Likes

Username checks out!

4 Likes

Ghosts of Onyx! The Spartan-IIIs are my favorite, and Kurt is such a fascinating character.

3 Likes