Favourite Halo 4 Playlist?

I’ve been looking through the forums but I cannot find a thread like this, so I thought I’d make one on my own.
What’s your favourite current/old playlist in Halo 4?

Honestly, mine used to be Dominion back when the game first came out, then I switched to Big Team Slayer, then to Slayer, and finally, I’ve completely fallen in love with Capture the Flag. I’ve always liked CTF in other games, but there’s just something about having a pistol with the flag that makes it much more exciting. Idk why it took me so long to realize how fun CTF is in Halo 4.

And I’m so glad the jetpack isn’t as OP as it was in Reach. I hated it so much, but… now I love it. Idc if other people use it, and I prefer it over any other AA. In Reach I’d never use it, and I absolutely despised seeing anyone with it.

I loved Big Team Slayer, that was a good playlist. I remember once walking around on Exile with the minigun turret, I think I got at least 20 kills with it. I was a bit annoyed when they changed it to Big Team Battle instead. I’m not a huge fan of objective based games, especially as it depends so much on how you and your team work together and how focused everyone is on the objective. More often than not I would find myself losing these games, its so difficult to play the objective when your team is doing whatever they want without any clear plan.

Other playlists I liked were the special ones they put up every so often. I remember there being a Super bowl one and something to do with Thanksgiving, I think it was called Turkey Bowl or something, it even had its own classes set up like the positions of the players (Quarterback etc.)

I usually play Team Slayer, Rumble Pit, Big Team, Flood, Double Team, but I love playing all available games in the playlist!

I enjoy playing Heavies or BTB because in Team Slayer I rarely play with good teammates

I actually like going into CTF alone and trying to carry the team lol
I wish there were more people who were in game chat with mics though

> 2533274842900974;5:
> I actually like going into CTF alone and trying to carry the team lol
> I wish there were more people who were in game chat with mics though

The reason why I don’t really use a mic is because I’m afraid of people muting me or getting a mic ban or something. Not that I annoy people when I use it, just that not everyone wants to hear my team chat I guess.

Currently my favorite playlist are Big Team Battle and Heavies.

Mine is Flood because I got so many kills on flood with the one shot one kill and the easy head shots with the magnum I think they did a good job on designing the flood

Dominion, but sadly they took it out or I just can’t find it anywhere.

Spartan Ops and The Flood are the only two I play.

Gotta be CTF in that narrow hallway with random heavy spawn-ins. So much death!

Heavies is my personal favorite, I have so much fun in that playlist.

Action Sack, Dominion, and Extraction. SWAT as well.

Currently? Just Action Sack.

Swat , Flood and team Heavies

> 2533274843268349;11:
> Gotta be CTF in that narrow hallway with random heavy spawn-ins. So much death!

Husky Raid?
From Action Sack? Yea that’s pretty fun :slight_smile:

> 2533274842900974;15:
> > 2533274843268349;11:
> > Gotta be CTF in that narrow hallway with random heavy spawn-ins. So much death!
>
>
> Husky Raid?
> From Action Sack? Yea that’s pretty fun :slight_smile:

I still wish they had more maps to play that on heh. Certainly fits the Action Sack feel, but it’d be nice to have more variety within the variety :slight_smile:

I usually play Team Slayer, and snipers

Team snipers

Ricochet. My favorite gametype of all of the Halos. It rewards skill and map control a bit. It also allows for crazy plays and very epic moments. I play with friends who aren’t the best at the game, and they love ricochet too because they can focus on running and passing the ball more than kills. Overall awesome game mode.

Oh yea, Grifball is awesome too.
But the Halo 3 grifball, not Reach’s or H4’s.