Favourite armour combo?

Yesterday I unlocked Mark IV Gen 1 helmet so I paired it with the Mark V Alpha armour and I think this is one of the best armour combos in the game as it’s the closest thing to the original master chief. What is your favourite armour combo?

Tough question…probably Locus helmet+Recruit charred armor.

I switch between helmets a lot but I’m almost always using Noble armor. It’s the cleanest in my opinion and looks like one of the most realistic styles, like Mark V and Mark VI. Because realistic is kind of hard to find in Halo 5, since so many of the armor sets look alien in a way.

Finir Wolffriend + Buccaneer TYR. So basically what i’m wearing now.

I love intruder armor + mark IV and V alpha helm, gives my spartan a look that resembles Reach Mark V c:

Centurion armor with Decimator helmet.

I’m using Recruit Charred armor (primary pepper, secondary carnelian) along with the Noble helmet with a Glacier visor. I keep hoping to find a better helmet, though. I sort of like the all black look of one the Recon, just not a big fan of its shape.

Achilles chestplate, wrath helmet, saturine visor, pepper and red for colour scheme. It flows pretty nicely but I’m aiming for full Achilles

> 2533274982966385;4:
> Finir Wolffriend + Buccaneer TYR. So basically what i’m wearing now.

Why?

Cqb armor & helmet…
Oh wait, we havent had CQB for 2 games.

They have taken the path of no resistance to fanservice.

Let’s give modes late rather than, give us armor or weapons we actually asked for.

Mark IV helmet and I switch up the chest plate depending on what I want.

My combo is full on Wraith armor and helmet, like Emile in Reach.

Achilles and Achilles.

Noble Honor and Mark V alpha work pretty well together.

Nightfall, or if I unlock it helljumper

I don’t normally do separate armors sets. I usually use the Raider armor but currently I have been using the Fenrir Wolffriend.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Tough question…probably Locus helmet+Recruit charred armor.

Red vs Blue has me in love with the Locus armor.

AirAssault body and AirAssault helmet,its good for me.

Tough question, only three options to chose from when it comes to Halo 5’s armor customization. I like using the Icarus set, mainly because my username, and it closley resembles the Security helm from Reach.

> 2533275028053877;15:
> Nightfall, or if I unlock it helljumper

Please don’t revive old threads.