Favorite Way to Take Down Grunt Goblin?

What’s your favorite way to take on a Grunt Goblin in Warzone/Warzone Firefight?

My new personal favorite way to take a Goblin down on A.R.C…

1 on 1 is the only way for me, with ze G-hammer

> 2533274862773120;2:
> 1 on 1 is the only way for me, with ze G-hammer

Well dang, that sounds crazy. I like it.

> 2535455771499455;3:
> > 2533274862773120;2:
> > 1 on 1 is the only way for me, with ze G-hammer
>
>
> Well dang, that sounds crazy. I like it.

go hard or go home, THATS the rule of FIRE FIGHT

> 2535455771499455;1:
> What’s your favorite way to take on a Grunt Goblin in Warzone/Warzone Firefight?
>
> My new personal favorite way to take a Goblin down on A.R.C…

Well that’s one way to do it! RIP grunt jockey.

It took me a while to realize that sucker was the one talking. I remember the first time I heard it, I was like who the hell is that annoying kid. I thought I had everyone on mute.

I try try and ultra banshee it. Your way looks a lot easier and funny as hell.

Mine isn’t so much a method as is a strategy. When the two grunt goblins spawn in the home base on Darkstar, I like to keep them in near the enterance so the ultra needle attack is essentially nullified because it just hits the ceiling and doesn’t track any player or vehicle. Then I just keep blasting its face with a Fuel Rod or Incineration Cannon. Pair it with a weapon with promethan bullets as well since the boss is essentially a mech just like the Mantis which the bullets will do extra damage.

I was on Apex 7 in normal Warzone when I accidentally splasered the shield covering the Grunt. I then took it out with a headshot from my DMR. When I say ‘accidentally’, I mean that I wasn’t actually aiming for the shield.

Kinetic round loadout weapons form my hidy hole shooting him in the noggin.