Favorite to least favorite?

I gotta say, for me personally, it goes:
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 1
Halo 4.

WWhat’s your favorite to least favorite?

Also, on a side note, im playing halo 3 currently if anyone wants in. GT Is LC_Pkpeople

Halo 2
Halo 4
Halo
Halo 3

Halo CE
Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo 4

Of course to me they are all great games. It’s like comparing Jessica Alba to Jessica Biel. Sure everyone has their favorite but, you can’t go wrong!

CE > 3 > 2 > 4.

Halo 3

Halo 2

Halo CE

Halo 4

C:/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Halo/halo.exe

Halo Combat Evolved

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo 3: ODST

Halo 4

Halo Wars

• Halo: Reach
  • Halo 2
  • Halo 4
  • Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Combat Evolved (tied for fourth)
  • Halo Wars
  • Halo 3

ODST
Wars
CE/CEA
Reach

And haven’t played HSA. How come nobody else mentioned HSA?

> 2
> 4
> ODST
> Wars
> CE/CEA
> Reach
> 3
>
> And haven’t played HSA. How come nobody else mentioned HSA?

I’m sure this has to do with the fact this is where we talk about the master chief collection…a couple of yall are going off topic and adding games that are not going to be a part of the collection…

> I’m sure this has to do with the fact this is where we talk about the master chief collection…a couple of yall are going off topic and adding games that are not going to be a part of the collection…

I don’t find a single mention on this thread that we are listing the games in the MCC.

> > I’m sure this has to do with the fact this is where we talk about the master chief collection…a couple of yall are going off topic and adding games that are not going to be a part of the collection…
>
> I don’t find a single mention on this thread that we are listing the games in the MCC.

look at the op’s post…he only posted master chief collection games…well I found the link in the master chief collection forum…with the op’s post it can be inferred. But, I can see if you found the post in general discussion or something and didn’t see the list of the op’s game choices…I was just giving a simple answer to why spartan assault wasn’t placed yet.

H3 (ODST also)
(Reach)
(Wars)
H2~
H1
H4

2/reach
3( odst)
CE(A)

1. CE
  2. H4
  3. H2 & H3 …can’t decide.

Ask me tomorrow, and the list may be completely different … except CE, that stays at the top.

Halo 4

Halo 2

Halo CE

Halo Wars

Halo: Spartan Assault

Halo: Reach

Halo 3

> Halo 4
>
> Halo 2
>
> Halo CE
>
> Halo Wars
>
> Halo 3: ODST
>
> Halo: Spartan Assault
>
> Halo: Reach
>
> …
>
> …
>
> …
>
> …
>
> …
>
> Halo 3

Lol you seem to hate 3.
I’m going :
1)Halo 4
1)Halo 2
1)Halo CE
4)Halo 3

Based on the campaigns
Halo 2
Halo CE
Halo 4
Halo 3

Halo 3
Halo 2
Halo CE

way down here

Reach/4

Odst
Reach
Spartan assault
Wars

Overall:

Reach

ODST

Halo 3

Halo 2

Halo 4

Halo CE (Due to not having played it yet. I know, it’s bad)

Campaign Wise:

ODST

Halo 3

Halo 4

Halo 2

Reach

Halo CE