Favorite thing to do in WZ turbo

What do you guys love to do in turbo? I personally love to wait until people call in a mantis, scorpion, or wraith and then blow it up as soon as possible.

Phaeton Helios + 3 Damage Boosts

I just pull Ultra Banshees and go on huge killing sprees. Other times I’ll put on a Ravening Sliver with 2 speed boosts and charge the enemy’s base.

Energy Sword + 7 Speed Boosts

> 2533274950162674;2:
> Phaeton Helios + 3 Damage Boosts.

Dude, that’s so mean OML, CE Pistol with 3 damage boosts is interesting as well.

Not play it. PvP Warzone is insanely toxic nowadays, can’t even play it without being farmed. I think Turbo exists to let us normal players use our shiny REQ cards.
… so sure you can call in a Hannibal Wasp 1 minute in, but the enemy team has 2 Scorpions, a Phaeton, and one angry teenager with a damage boosted Spartan Laser.

Smh. Warzone was so good when this game first game out. I hate what’s happened to it.

Killing people with awsome Req combos and prevent my team from taking too much harm.

Arclight plus damage boosts, equals vehicle sniper. Kiss yer ride bye-bye!

>.<

> 2533274925370623;5:
> > 2533274950162674;2:
> > Phaeton Helios + 3 Damage Boosts.
>
> Dude, that’s so mean OML, CE Pistol with 3 damage boosts is interesting as well.

That’s more OPAF (overpowered as f***) than anything else, and I love it. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2535417761739301;6:
> Not play it. PvP Warzone is insanely toxic nowadays, can’t even play it without being farmed. I think Turbo exists to let us normal players use our shiny REQ cards.
> … so sure you can call in a Hannibal Wasp 1 minute in, but the enemy team has 2 Scorpions, a Phaeton, and one angry teenager with a damage boosted Spartan Laser.
>
> Smh. Warzone was so good when this game first game out. I hate what’s happened to it.

it’s the random vehicle reqs in regular warzone. I’ve gotten a Wraith with 125 points on the board. Three mins into the match. God help you if the whole enemy team gets lucky.

> 2535405486667568;8:
> Arclight plus damage boosts, equals vehicle sniper. Kiss yer ride bye-bye!
>
> >.<

Yo, this combo is SO devastating! Take out the energy shielding on a Banshee/Wasp and bye-bye headache in the sky!

> 2533274923926799;1:
> What do you guys love to do in turbo? I personally love to wait until people call in a mantis, scorpion, or wraith and then blow it up as soon as possible.

Absolute favorite is classified.
I also love active camo+Blaze of glory+enemy base

> 2535440693312185;12:
> > 2533274923926799;1:
> > What do you guys love to do in turbo? I personally love to wait until people call in a mantis, scorpion, or wraith and then blow it up as soon as possible.
>
> Absolute favorite is classified.
> I also love active camo+Blaze of glory+enemy base

I can’t tell you how many times I have lost mythic reqs to that strat

This was fun…

4x Speed boost + any explosive.

> 2533274923926799;13:
> > 2535440693312185;12:
> > > 2533274923926799;1:
> > > What do you guys love to do in turbo? I personally love to wait until people call in a mantis, scorpion, or wraith and then blow it up as soon as possible.
> >
> > Absolute favorite is classified.
> > I also love active camo+Blaze of glory+enemy base
>
> I can’t tell you how many times I have lost mythic reqs to that strat

I’ve popped more than one Prophet’s Bane user and taken their sword.

Get rockets and wreck scrubs

A gauss turret, nornfang, or bazooka with an invis and over shield.

Get (Human) Sniper, let reqs recharge for a bit, get another one for extra ammo, let reqs recharge completely, use LVL III active camo and damage boost.
Boom, knockoff nornfang, even thought I got +40 nornfangs…

When I used to play it, I would go hard on the enemy team with nothing. Haha, I’m a hoarder when it comes to using REQs.