Favorite Star Wars game

Which is your favorite Star Wars game from the 2000’s.

Republic Commando, and it makes me feel like the Spartan of Star Wars.

Republic Commando, of course!

I need to find that and go play it again. Easily one of the best Star Wars experiences I’ve ever had.

That, and Jedi Outcast.

Knights of the Old Republic. That is the only game I’ve ever played that never go boring or repetitive. It was sad that it was scratched all to hell and always froze.

Jedi Outcast was my favorite.

My favorite is Star Wars Battlefront II. One of the greatest games in my opinion.

SW: Battlefront/Battlefront II are definitely my favorites.

Battlefront… hands down Battlefront.

From the last 11 years?

KotOR I guess.
Just plain epic. Easily as good as any of the great Star Wars movies is, and easily one of the best games ever made. Also: it basically laid out the structure for Mass Effect in a lot of ways…what’s not to like?

But overall, I’m inclined to also include Jedi Knight II to the list. By far the best “jedi simulator” ever made. Crappy Force Unleashed has nothing on that game!

Republic Commando’s and Battlefront 2. Really looking forward to Battlefront 3 if it’s ever released

i’d have to say Republic Commando and KOTOR, but TIE Fighter (1994) was the best of them all.

battlefront, i cant even begin to discribe how much i want a battlefront 3

I choose the 90’s. How about some XvsT: Balance of Power?

Only Wing Commander IV: Prophecy offers more space-time fun.

Star wars galaxies.

Battlefront and Republic commando are some of my old favorites, but pale in the wake of KOtoR.

> I choose the 90’s. How about some XvsT: Balance of Power?
>
> Only Wing Commander IV: Prophecy offers more space-time fun.

that was V, IV is titled “Price of Freedom”. and awesome! :wink:

Juggles opinion between Battlefront and Knights of the Old Republic

Proud to say that I voted for Rogue Squadran :slight_smile:

> i’d have to say Republic Commando and KOTOR, but TIE Fighter (1994) was the best of them all.

Oh TIE Defender… what CAN’T you do?

My buddy built a PC last year Just to keep playing this game. Sooooooooooo good.

Dang, no 90s choices. I woulda voted for SW: TIE Fighter.