Favorite Specialization

Hey, Was just wondering what the most favorite Specialization was.

I cant say for certain because I haven’t got them yet but i reckon Pathfinder or Rouge.

I’ve also been looking into the emblems and skins, not just armor.

Also I was wondering if you think 343i should release Specialization DLC.

By the way I am aware that this has probably been done before but it is nearly impossible to find.

Requisition and Wheelman are the only two Specialization unlocks I actually use and they’re both great. Whenever I replace the Ammo perk with something else I run out of ammo WAY too fast, otherwise I might actually use some of the other unlocks in that slot.

Pathfinder.

I use a few others but Pathfinder is my favourite.

Wheelman, without it vehicles are pointless.

> Hey, Was just wondering what the most favorite Specialization was.
>
> I cant say for certain because I haven’t got them yet but i reckon Pathfinder or Rouge.
>
> I’ve also been looking into the emblems and skins, not just armor.
>
> Also I was wondering if you think 343i should release Specialization DLC.
>
> By the way I am aware that this has probably been done before but it is nearly impossible to find.

DLC makes a little bit of sense, because there are no skins for the LightRifle and the Storm Rifle (as far as I am aware).

i can’t benefit from none of them

I find the wetwork to be useful. I also think it makes assassinations cooler.

Pathfinder. Love the Machine Gun Turret.

I can’t remember which one it was from, but the one that removes the flinch is really helpful. I was wondering why I was loosing most of my gun fights, then I unlocked it and it’s made a very noticeable difference.
Wetworks is ok, too. I have 1 loadout with it for when I’m playing a team with a bunch of Promethean Vision users.
I never drive, so Wheelman is pointless for me.

nothing has saved me from dying as often as wheelman. I don’t use it much lately as I’ve been working on weapons commendations but i still say operator is the best spec.

Tracker.

As in the words of 343i:

“When life gives you lemons you say -Yoink- you life, I WANT A ROCKET LAUNCHER”

Nemesis for me. Revenge is fun. Better when its retribution >:D