Favorite Specialization?

Tracker for me (Y)

Operationerizer for me.

> Operationerizer for me.

Really? I always thought of that as the worst :open_mouth:

Can you please state all the effects of the Specializations? The only one I have is Rouge, and the armor is meh.

Tracker :slight_smile:

> > Operationerizer for me.
>
> Really? I always thought of that as the worst :open_mouth:

I was a little disappointed that the vehicle didn’t get a noticeable health bonus, but the shortening of EMP time is great.

Plus I like it for the armor and Magnum skin. I actually care more for the the cosmetic changes.

> Can you please state all the effects of the Specializations? The only one I have is Rouge, and the armor is meh.

Wetwork- Assassination times are sped up, and you only appear as a blue outline in Pro Vision. Basically Pro vision sees you as if you had active camo on.

Operator- Vehicle health regen is sped up (the beeping noise takes less time to slow down) and EMP time is shortened by at least half

Tracker- You can reroll your ordinance drops

Stalker- The last person to kill you has a waypoint over their head for the duration of your life, and enemies that (cant remember if its you hurt or hurt you) have a waypoint over them for a brief time

Pathfinder- You move faster with a turret you walk around with

Pioneer- extra xp equivelant to how long you had it equipped for the match

Rogue- Decreased flinch

Engineer- Five seconds before ordinance spawns in, you get a waypoint to them and an indicator telling you what it is. I think it also works for vehicles too.

Pressed quote instead of edit

Tracker and Rogue are hands down the best for competition

Pathfinder for me.

I don’t know I just hit 50 but I’m waiting to see if I will get my spec code via email by Saturday before I choose my first one. If I don’t get the code, I will probably go Operator, but if I get the code, I will definitely go Pioneer for the Fast Track mod.