Favorite Spartans from each program

Afternoon Spartans,

So I’m sure there are plenty of people that post on the forums that are big fans of the lore. And are avid readers of the books as well.

I’m here to ask you guys who your favorite Spartans from the II, III, and IV programs are! It can be any that you feel are well trained, funny, strong, or whatever it may be. Maybe also add some details as to why you chose them! I love discussing this stuff with fans.

To get started I’ll name my favorites.

Favorite Spartan II: Honestly a tie between Kelly-087 and John-117.

Kelly is great. She’s fast, witty, strong, and an excellent soldier. I’ll always love Kelly. And John-117 is John-117. Enough said haha

Spartan III: Lucy.

She’s quick, quiet, and she’s seen some of the worst. Her inability to speak makes her a pretty mysterious character imo.

Spartan IV: Naiya Ray.

She’s a signals intelligence expert which is right up my ally because I’ve always been a big fan of learning hyper specific details about operations and key figures in the conflict in the Halo lore.

Looking forward to your responses!

SPARTAN-I/Project ORION: Avery Junior Johnson. Duh.
SPARTAN-II/Project ORION II: Kurt-051, John-117, or Fred-104. Can’t really decide.
SPARTAN-III: Ash-G099 or Mark-G313. Only two that really stand out in my mind that aren’t Noble Team, and I don’t care for Noble.
SPARTAN-IV: Edward Buck. Twice as old as his squadmates, but can still keep up with them.

Naomi-010, I like her in the books. She’s innocent and caring, things Spartans are not known for. I truly think if I could make any of the Halo verse into a movie the Kilo Five books, especially Mortal Dictata would make an excellent film

Carter-A259 is my favorite III, I think he was a great squad leader and his suicide was one of the best deaths in the Halo franchise that actually meant something (sorry entire rest of Noble).

My favorite IV has gotta be Buck, I really enjoyed new blood and his story as a whole. He plays a great older brother to the Osiris team and fits well, aside from how much I dislike the rest of them.

Spartan 1: Johnson
Spartan 2: Master Chief
Spartan 3: Emile or Noble 6
Spartan 4: Crimson.

II’s - Jorge. Heart of gold.

III’s - Lucy. Shy and quiet but shows that introverts can still pack a punch. :wink:

IV’s - Thorne. Humble and respectful of those over and before him.

In the case of all three of those, they show that not all heroes have to have the usual BA Rambo personality one would expect from a super soldier, to still be good at their job.

S 1- Super Major Sgt. Dude
S 2- John 117
S 3- The Gammas go together, baby
S 4- Locke( I hope we see him when he was a bounty hunter, show him when he was darkest)

To be honest though, Red, Blue, and Grey Team are all awesome.

Loving these replies.

Spartan I/Orion I:Johnson
Spartan II/Orion II:Jai-006, Jerome-092, Fred-104, Linda-058(mostly because she originally commanded Green Team during the battle of Sigma Octanus IV)
Spartan III:Thom-A293
Spartan IV:Michael Crespo(y’know, he betrayed Buck and Romeo, just a casual thing that happens every day)

Spartan-IIs: Linda-058. She’s just awesome.
Spartan-IIIs: Tom and Emile. Both really interesting characters with cool backstories.
Spartan-IVs: Buck. Charismatic, rich history, ODST and Spartan. What’s not to love?

Spartan-I/ORION Project: Sgt. Major Avery Johnson
Spartan-II: James-005. He doesn’t seem to get that much love even though he survives a hunter shot with only a missing arm and just gets back up
Spartan-III: Team Wolfpack from Alpha Company, Jane-A203, Shane-A112, Robert-A057
Spartan-IV: Either Romeo, Vale, or Buck

1. Johnson. He was awesome. :slight_smile:
  2. Fred, Soren, or Kurt. I love them all.
  3. Lucy. :smiley:
  4. Tanaka. :smiley: She is cool.

SPARTAN I: Avery Junior Johnson (He’s the only one I know)
SPARTAN II: Randall-037 Aiken (Don’t ask why)
SPARTAN III: Emile-A239 (I like sharp things as well)
SPARTAN IV: Edward Buck (COS NATHAN FILLION, THATS WHY)

> 2533274973979999;1:
> Afternoon Spartans,
>
> So I’m sure there are plenty of people that post on the forums that are big fans of the lore. And are avid readers of the books as well.
>
> I’m here to ask you guys who your favorite Spartans from the II, III, and IV programs are! It can be any that you feel are well trained, funny, strong, or whatever it may be. Maybe also add some details as to why you chose them! I love discussing this stuff with fans.
>
> To get started I’ll name my favorites.
>
> Favorite Spartan II: Honestly a tie between Kelly-087 and John-117.
>
> Kelly is great. She’s fast, witty, strong, and an excellent soldier. I’ll always love Kelly. And John-117 is John-117. Enough said haha
>
> Spartan III: Lucy.
>
> She’s quick, quiet, and she’s seen some of the worst. Her inability to speak makes her a pretty mysterious character imo.
>
> Spartan IV: Naiya Ray.
>
> She’s a signals intelligence expert which is right up my ally because I’ve always been a big fan of learning hyper specific details about operations and key figures in the conflict in the Halo lore.
>
> Looking forward to your responses!

Johnson
Chief
Emile
Thorne

Spartan I-Johnson(Only one)
Spartan II-Jorge(Cool and awesome)
Spartan III-Emile(Badass)
Spartan IV-Vale(Understands and speaks Sangheli)

> 2535439032224449;4:
> Spartan 1: Johnson
> Spartan 2: Master Chief
> Spartan 3: Emile or Noble 6
> Spartan 4: Crimson.

This is exactly what I was going to post.

Spartan I: Sergeant Major Avery Johnson

Spartan II: John 117, the Master Chief

Spartan III: Noble Six, ‘hyper lethal’ (sorry, I’ll show my self out)

Spartan IV: Edward Buck, former ODST and current Spartan

1. Johnson
  2. Master chief
  3. Emile
  4. Buck

> 2533274834210712;11:
> 1. Johnson. He was awesome. :slight_smile:
> 2. Fred, Soren, or Kurt. I love them all.
> 3. Lucy. :smiley:
> 4. Tanaka. :smiley: She is cool.

Good call on Soren. I just read his Evolutions story again two days ago, and it’s a unique look at a candidate going through Spartan-II. But, for me:

S1: Johnson (how can’t it be him lol?)
S2: Master Chief (same reason as above)… if it’s a Spartan other than the MC then it’d have to be Fred followed very closely by Kurt or Jorge.
S3: Tom followed by the Gammas
S4: Buck (same reasons as above lol)… if not him, then Thorne. Locke has room to grow on me, and I find Vale interesting.

> 2533274843921403;16:
> Spartan I: Sergeant Major Avery Johnson
>
> Spartan II: John 117, the Master Chief
>
> Spartan III: Noble Six, ‘hyper lethal’ (sorry, I’ll show my self out)
>
> Spartan IV: Edward Buck, former ODST and current Spartan

Haha I like this one

Spartan II: Kelly-087. She’s my girl, fastest Spartan in the world. What’s not to love?

Spartan III: I’ll have to think about this one.

Spartan IV: I do really love Buck have to say he’s my favorite, really excited to read “New Blood”