Favorite Spartan Op?

Mine is a close tie between Episode 9 Chapter 3 where Crimson has to destroy the gargantuan shielding systems with the Scorpions to break into the Covenant-held Apex, and Episode 10 Chapter 4 where they have to destroy the orb-things to take down the AA cannons to allow the air support to break into the Harvester.
What are yours?

I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.

> 2533274873843883;2:
> I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.

Me too! Though I play it for training before I get to matchmaking.

> 2535453464044488;3:
> > 2533274873843883;2:
> > I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.
>
>
> Me too! Though I play it for training before I get to matchmaking.

I’ve tried to use Spartan Ops and Fire Fight as warm-up, but it just isn’t like playing against people. Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is another.

> 2533274873843883;2:
> I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> > 2535453464044488;3:
> > > 2533274873843883;2:
> > > I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.
> >
> >
> > Me too! Though I play it for training before I get to matchmaking.
>
>
> I’ve tried to use Spartan Ops and Fire Fight as warm-up, but it just isn’t like playing against people. Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living is another.

Really? Huh, it usually works for me as a quick warm-up to remember every control.

> 2535453464044488;3:
> > 2533274873843883;2:
> > I play Galileo (3.2) over and over again for no very clear reason. I’m like an addict with that mission.
>
>
> Me too! Though I play it for training before I get to matchmaking.

And I thought I was the only one…

I hated all of the Spartan Ops tbh lol. I think the one where you drive the tank is my favorite, because it’s the easiest.

> 2533274803493024;8:
> I hated all of the Spartan Ops tbh lol. I think the one where you drive the tank is my favorite, because it’s the easiest.

There’s more than one mission where you drive a tank.

Oh, and also: Seize The Power. You get to blow up a Lich while listening to Roland bicker with Miller. Not quite as addictive as Galileo, but still pretty awesome.

I like the one when Infinity gets boarded by the Jul 'Mdama’s forces. I like to see what the Infinoty looks like inside.

Spartan Miller

I like most ‘‘The Cauldron Base’’ Ep5 Ch4 because the mantis and it’s not difficult.

All of them.

I kinda like quite a few but I guess sniper alley

My favorite is shootout on Valhalla.

I’m surprised I don’t see Shootout in Valhalla as much. It’s the top played episode in the multiplayer lobby for Spartan Ops, and you kill everything in a Mantis. And then a Covenant cruiser blows up. From a missile. Which I’m pretty sure came from a submarine, since it said ‘Infinity Sub Vessel Commander’. Or maybe it means one of the frigates that came out of Infinity. But then why was it so low to the ground?..

I play Shootout in Valhalla a lot, especially for the Hunters and Elites challenges. I also like the first chapter of Episode 6. You can’t pick your load out. You have to start with what you have.

Are we ever going to get Spartan ops season 2 ???

> 2533274873213719;19:
> Are we ever going to get Spartan ops season 2 ???

Season two is already out, go to the downloadable content area and scroll down until you see it, it came out last year man.