Favorite Spartan Armor

Out of all Halo canon, any game, novel, graphic novel, book, short film, action figure, ANYthing related to Halo, what’s your favorite Spartan armor or armor configuration?

Me: Original MJOLNIR Mark V issued to Spartan IIs prior to The Fall of Reach.

Mjolnir Mark VI helmet, I love the look for it, it’s not too heavy and not too light. This is also tied with the SPI armor seen on the Ghosts of Onyx book cover. SPI might not be mjolnir, but it is definitely one of the best looking armors in the franchise.

> Mjolnir Mark VI helmet, I love the look for it, it’s not too heavy and not too light. This is also tied with the SPI armor seen on the Ghosts of Onyx book cover. SPI might not be mjolnir, but it is definitely one of the best looking armors in the franchise.

So Mark VI helmet and SPI armor? The Mark VI is definitely cool, and the SPI kind of grew on me. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s just a different look, and I got used to it, and I think it’s pretty sweet now, especially since it has that refractive camouflage.

But yeah, I love that cover, Mark V, Mark VI, and SPI all there (why it’s my avy :)), I believe that’s Kelly in the Mark V, Fred in the Mark VI, and Kurt in the SPI armor.

Love Gungnir helmet…That and Recon. For chest pieces, katana or any of the [R] variants of chests. Shoulder: Security , Recon, and Commando.

> > Mjolnir Mark VI helmet, I love the look for it, it’s not too heavy and not too light. This is also tied with the SPI armor seen on the Ghosts of Onyx book cover. SPI might not be mjolnir, but it is definitely one of the best looking armors in the franchise.
>
> So Mark VI helmet and SPI armor? The Mark VI is definitely cool, and the SPI kind of grew on me. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s just a different look, and I got used to it, and I think it’s pretty sweet now, especially since it has that refractive camouflage.

My favorite thing about the SPI armor was the reactive camouflage, it was built in and mjolnir had nothing like it. I was actually hoping to get to use something like that in Halo: Reach since I heard that all of the spartans were SIII’s, but those hopes were dashed when I heard that all of them were using mjolnir. Still got my fingers crossed for some kind of new content in the future that includes SPI, even if it’s purely aesthetic.

> > > Mjolnir Mark VI helmet, I love the look for it, it’s not too heavy and not too light. This is also tied with the SPI armor seen on the Ghosts of Onyx book cover. SPI might not be mjolnir, but it is definitely one of the best looking armors in the franchise.
> >
> > So Mark VI helmet and SPI armor? The Mark VI is definitely cool, and the SPI kind of grew on me. I didn’t like it at first, but it’s just a different look, and I got used to it, and I think it’s pretty sweet now, especially since it has that refractive camouflage.
>
> My favorite thing about the SPI armor was the reactive camouflage, it was built in and mjolnir had nothing like it. I was actually hoping to get to use something like that in Halo: Reach since I heard that all of the spartans were SIII’s, but those hopes were dashed when I heard that all of them were using mjolnir. Still got my fingers crossed for some kind of new content in the future that includes SPI, even if it’s purely aesthetic.

Yeah. Definitely was cool. I would personally like to see a Halo game where you play as a young Spartan III in SPI armor. Something kind of like ODST, well physics-wise anyways with health and movement, and the reactive camo feature would just be plain awesome. The more you moved, the easier you’re detected.

Security helmet, with standard MJOLNIR mark V.

Halo 3 Scout Armor will always hold a special place in my heart.

Halo 3 Security shoulders and helmet and also the UA/Base Security chest piece in Reach.

SPI- Simply because Kurt, the best Spartan in Halo, John had luck, Kurt’s a -Yoink!- psychic lol. Plus that whole bit at the end of the Ghost of Onyx, he’s got balls man.

Hmmmm, I’ve always liked Recon and Security helmet.
Shoulders would go to Security and Scout.
Never been a big fan of any of the chests.
Knees are FJ/PARA

Mk. VI helmet, security and sniper shoulders with the Collar/Breacher [R] chest. Black visor.

> Halo 3 Security shoulders and helmet and also the UA/Base Security chest piece in Reach.

I second that, I loved the Security pieces in H3.

> SPI- Simply because Kurt, the best Spartan in Halo, John had luck, Kurt’s a -Yoink!- psychic lol. Plus that whole bit at the end of the Ghost of Onyx, he’s got balls man.

Ah, the best Spartan now? Then how come he’s dead?

lol jk

SPI rules, and so does Kurt, I loved the dialogue between him and the Elite at that part.

The Halo 4 armor looks pretty sweet.

I love the Mk. VI reminds me of the good ol’ Halo 2 days, but I also love the Hayabusa armor, the whole armor head to toe!

> > SPI- Simply because Kurt, the best Spartan in Halo, John had luck, Kurt’s a -Yoink!- psychic lol. Plus that whole bit at the end of the Ghost of Onyx, he’s got balls man.
>
> Ah, the best Spartan now? Then how come he’s dead?
>
>
>
> lol jk
>
>
> SPI rules, and so does Kurt, I loved the dialogue between him and the Elite at that part.

Did you see a body? I mean its VERY unlikely, but than again stranger things have happened.

> > > SPI- Simply because Kurt, the best Spartan in Halo, John had luck, Kurt’s a -Yoink!- psychic lol. Plus that whole bit at the end of the Ghost of Onyx, he’s got balls man.
> >
> > Ah, the best Spartan now? Then how come he’s dead?
> >
> >
> >
> > lol jk
> >
> >
> > SPI rules, and so does Kurt, I loved the dialogue between him and the Elite at that part.
>
> Did you see a body? I mean its VERY unlikely, but than again stranger things have happened.

Unless Kurt became the new Captain Atom, I really doubt he survived the explosion.

EVA with a silver visor. It’s so bright on forge world it hurts.