Favorite RvB Quotes

Post some of your favorite RvB quotes, obviously your going to have many to choose from. So post as many as you like. Also add whichever character says the line. If you want to put a best moment rather than quote go ahead.

Some of my favorites are…

“Hey I have to think about myself here.” -Grif

“Today is good day for you to die.” -Sarge

“Your one big headache I can’t get rid of, but I have a pistol full of aspirin. I have half a mind to kill you, and the other half agrees.” -Church

“We will devour their souls… which tastes like red bull… which is disgusting.” -O’malley

Alright I need to stop there.

I’d like to say that I found her right away, that I just walked into the Epsilon unit and there she was, waiting for me. As you can probably guess it didn’t happen that way, but I know she’s in here somewhere, and I’ll find her. We always seem to find each other, for better or for worse. I don’t know why the Director did what he did. I don’t know if he was trying to revive a memory from his past or if he was just trying to get it out of his head. But I figured out something that the Director didn’t. It took Alpha, Delta and all the rest to help piece it together for me, but, what I’ve learned is that a great love is a lot like a good memory. When it’s there, and you know it’s there, but it’s just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. And you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you’re patient, and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it’ll come to you. I just need to make sure I’m somewhere that she can find me. I think this place is a little different than it was before. See out there, everything is based on the Alpha. But in here, well, I guess I’m the Alpha. And maybe this time through, things will be a little different for me as well. I guess I’ll find out. And I mean, hell, if you had to live the rest of your life in a memory, you might as well make it a good one.” -Epsilon

You know, Caboose, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all that’s happened, you know what I’ve learned? It’s not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they’re an -Yoink- or a pervert or a snob, or they’re lazy or arrogant or an idiot or a know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don’t hate a person because someone told you to; you have to despise people on a personal level, not because they’re red or because they’re blue, but because you know them and you see them every single day, and you can’t stand them because they’re a complete and total -Yoinking!- -Yoink-.” -Church

And they will all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull… which is disgusting!” -O’Malley

> 2533274883157952;2:
> “I’d like to say that I found her right away, that I just walked into the Epsilon unit and there she was, waiting for me. As you can probably guess it didn’t happen that way, but I know she’s in here somewhere, and I’ll find her. We always seem to find each other, for better or for worse. I don’t know why the Director did what he did. I don’t know if he was trying to revive a memory from his past or if he was just trying to get it out of his head. But I figured out something that the Director didn’t. It took Alpha, Delta and all the rest to help piece it together for me, but, what I’ve learned is that a great love is a lot like a good memory. When it’s there, and you know it’s there, but it’s just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. And you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you’re patient, and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it’ll come to you. I just need to make sure I’m somewhere that she can find me. I think this place is a little different than it was before. See out there, everything is based on the Alpha. But in here, well, I guess I’m the Alpha. And maybe this time through, things will be a little different for me as well. I guess I’ll find out. And I mean, hell, if you had to live the rest of your life in a memory, you might as well make it a good one.” -Epsilon
>
> “You know, Caboose, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all that’s happened, you know what I’ve learned? It’s not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they’re an -Yoink- or a pervert or a snob, or they’re lazy or arrogant or an idiot or a know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don’t hate a person because someone told you to; you have to despise people on a personal level, not because they’re red or because they’re blue, but because you know them and you see them every single day, and you can’t stand them because they’re a complete and total -Yoinking!- -Yoink-.” -Church
>
> “And they will all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull… which is disgusting!” -O’Malley

Geez, did you have that all memorized?

> 2533274891841289;3:
> > 2533274883157952;2:
> > “I’d like to say that I found her right away, that I just walked into the Epsilon unit and there she was, waiting for me. As you can probably guess it didn’t happen that way, but I know she’s in here somewhere, and I’ll find her. We always seem to find each other, for better or for worse. I don’t know why the Director did what he did. I don’t know if he was trying to revive a memory from his past or if he was just trying to get it out of his head. But I figured out something that the Director didn’t. It took Alpha, Delta and all the rest to help piece it together for me, but, what I’ve learned is that a great love is a lot like a good memory. When it’s there, and you know it’s there, but it’s just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. And you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you’re patient, and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it’ll come to you. I just need to make sure I’m somewhere that she can find me. I think this place is a little different than it was before. See out there, everything is based on the Alpha. But in here, well, I guess I’m the Alpha. And maybe this time through, things will be a little different for me as well. I guess I’ll find out. And I mean, hell, if you had to live the rest of your life in a memory, you might as well make it a good one.” -Epsilon
> >
> > “You know, Caboose, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all that’s happened, you know what I’ve learned? It’s not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they’re an -Yoink- or a pervert or a snob, or they’re lazy or arrogant or an idiot or a know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don’t hate a person because someone told you to; you have to despise people on a personal level, not because they’re red or because they’re blue, but because you know them and you see them every single day, and you can’t stand them because they’re a complete and total -Yoinking!- -Yoink-.” -Church
> >
> > “And they will all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull… which is disgusting!” -O’Malley
>
>
> Geez, did you have that all memorized?

For the most part. But I had to go look some of it up for accuracy. :slight_smile:

> 2533274883157952;4:
> > 2533274891841289;3:
> > > 2533274883157952;2:
> > > “I’d like to say that I found her right away, that I just walked into the Epsilon unit and there she was, waiting for me. As you can probably guess it didn’t happen that way, but I know she’s in here somewhere, and I’ll find her. We always seem to find each other, for better or for worse. I don’t know why the Director did what he did. I don’t know if he was trying to revive a memory from his past or if he was just trying to get it out of his head. But I figured out something that the Director didn’t. It took Alpha, Delta and all the rest to help piece it together for me, but, what I’ve learned is that a great love is a lot like a good memory. When it’s there, and you know it’s there, but it’s just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. And you can focus on it and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you’re patient, and you hold still, well maybe, just maybe, it’ll come to you. I just need to make sure I’m somewhere that she can find me. I think this place is a little different than it was before. See out there, everything is based on the Alpha. But in here, well, I guess I’m the Alpha. And maybe this time through, things will be a little different for me as well. I guess I’ll find out. And I mean, hell, if you had to live the rest of your life in a memory, you might as well make it a good one.” -Epsilon
> > >
> > > “You know, Caboose, I used to not care. I just went along with orders and hoped that everything would work out for me. But after all that’s happened, you know what I’ve learned? It’s not about hating the guy on the other side because someone told you to. I mean, you should hate someone because they’re an -Yoink- or a pervert or a snob, or they’re lazy or arrogant or an idiot or a know-it-all. Those are reasons to dislike somebody. You don’t hate a person because someone told you to; you have to despise people on a personal level, not because they’re red or because they’re blue, but because you know them and you see them every single day, and you can’t stand them because they’re a complete and total -Yoinking!- -Yoink-.” -Church
> > >
> > > “And they will all taste oblivion! Which tastes just like Red Bull… which is disgusting!” -O’Malley
> >
> >
> > Geez, did you have that all memorized?
>
>
> For the most part. But I had to go look some of it up for accuracy. :slight_smile:

“Thats very impressive.” -Sarge

“DOWNLOADING A PICTURE IN BASEBOOK IS DRAINING OUR ENTIRE POWER SUPPLY!?” -Washington.

> 2535453464044488;6:
> “DOWNLOADING A PICTURE IN BASEBOOK IS DRAINING OUR ENTIRE POWER SUPPLY!?” -Washington.

“It is a very high quality picture.” -Donut

“i don’t want to catch pregnancy!!” Pvt Michael j caboose

> 2533274867220166;8:
> “i don’t want to catch pregnancy!!” Pvt Michael j caboose

“He’s not PREGNANT!!!” -Church

That ones funny, also shortly after that…

“There is no number 11 you beeping, BEEP!!!” -Also Church

Love that one.

“you gave CPR for a shot to the head”

> 2533274838423380;10:
> “you gave CPR for a shot to the head”

“Your welcome Sarge.”