Favorite Reach Elite Armor?

I’m torn between choosing Ultra, Zealot and Field Marshall. I love Elites.

You?

Officer. Gotta love friends with codes from the limited Edition. If not Officer, then General or Ranger.

> 2533274932347101;2:
> Officer. Gotta love friends with codes from the limited Edition. If not Officer, then General or Ranger.

Lucky, I don’t have the Officer armor :frowning:

Hmm… Not sure I have a favorite all I know is for some reason I like to see the mouth on my elite.

Definitely Ultra, because of it’s extremely slick shoulder pads and helmet. Altough I also like Ranger because of the finger plating wich looks really cool in 1st Person.

Field Marshall

Officer or Ultra, either one was good

Officer.

I like Officer its defiantly close behind but my favorite is probably the Spec Ops

I like the Zealot, and Ultra, but i think i have the General selected right now because my armor colors make him look -Yoink!- lol

I like Ultra armor, General armor and Marshall armor.

I like the Spec Ops and Ranger elites. I prefer the Rangers helmet but the Spec Ops shoulder pads are pretty awesome.

Actually, does BOB’s armor count? If so, I’d choose his

Ultra without a doubt. The second one (forget what it was called) looked OK too, I guess.

I’ve always been in love with the EVA helmets, so the Ranger class

Officer

My personal favorite by far is the Zealot. So cool.

My favourite Elite armour is the basic Minor set. It reminds me of the Elites from Combat Evolved (still my favourite Halo game for both SP and MP), and it is, without a doubt, the best variation on the classic CE design.

Ultra all the way.

Field Marshall