Favorite Power Up + Weapon

Hey guys, just wanted to share my set ups with the community and see if anyone had something new and interesting to try, I’m sure I will find more than a few.

Active Camo I (or II, depending on the map) + Shotgun

To get it started off, I’m a huge fan of the camouflage power up, so any power weapon with a one shot kill at short range (i.e. shotgun) is perfect for when I’m going invisible. I prefer a shotgun, any variant, compared to a rail gun cause it takes time to charge, the charge itself makes you visible, and potentially lead to a quick death when dealing with two Spartans in a relatively small area.

Speed Boost II + Gravity Hammer

Nothing beats a speed boost and a gravity hammer, say maybe four speed boosts plus a GH!? That might be a little much for me to handle on screen, but slapping around Spartans with the hammer and racing away is pure fun. I’ll even throw on the Upgraded Thruster armor mod just so I can keep myself constantly running and recharge my shield.

The Answer + Over-shield II

High explosive rounds and an extra green health bar? Nuff said.

If anyone has some awesome Damage boost set ups, I’d love to check them out, it’s the one power up I rarely use cause I never know what weapon to use it with! I’ve tried with the normal load outs and they are beast, but how much more damage can you get with insta-kill weapons!? I was thinking maybe base level sniper rifle? But even then, is that too OP!?

Let’em rip!

I agree with everything… Especially the active camo with a blaze of glory. It’s brutal. The answer is pretty much an overpowered weapon without any boost. With an overshield or a damage boost it becomes a death machine

Tartarus’s Gavel + overshields

The answer + as many speed boost 1 as possible

> 2533274879407634;3:
> Tartarus’s Gavel + overshields
>
> The answer + as many speed boost 1 as possible

More than two and I’m getting motion sickness.

Active Came and Shotty or Energy Sword. Same as you. Best combo in the game IMO

Gotta be Camo/Shotty… or Sword.

Camo anything really… Sneaky back-whacks FTW…

Camo + blaze of glory is an unstoppable force.

I think oathsworn is a really terrible weapon, however combine its existing speedboost with 4 more and you have an interesting combo, players die before they knew you were there and you are on the other side of the map before they respawn.

Damage boost with the halo 2 beam rifle is an instant kill anywhere, like nornfang I believe. I’m sure it’d be the same with other snipers (maybe not end of the line) but thats the only setup ive done.

The answer with speed boost or overshield is cool but the answer with damage boost (or 2, or 3 damage boosts) is crazy good. You can make kills in under a second and DMR range and you have so much time to reverse any kill that comes your way.

I like to use weapons that have a tell with active camo, most notably nornfang, the lens flare combined with the fire on you makes everyone on the map want to kill you. The active camo is really helpful for this as well as normal snipers.

As said above, tartarus’ gavel with OS or speed boost is crazy OP. I also like to equip OS when using SPNKr prime as you can just walk into a base no worries, given a base extra damage resistance as a weapon buff.

Oh and honorable mention, Halo CE pistol with damage boost is a good laugh, especially when you stack them.

If I can pick more then one boost then I would go 4 damage boosts and either the Answer or the CE Magnum. Because with those amount of damage boosts it one shot kill in the head with the CE Magnum. But if I have to pick one boost then a Damage Boost with Jorge’s Turret.

Prophet’s Bane + Overshield is a must, I’d hate to lose it to someone else before I use up all its battery

Damage boost + Jorge’s/Oni turret and you will see Spartans melting away…

I like active camo + sniper.

I never use power ups but if I had to pick it would be The Answer + Damage boost 1/2.
That’s how you evolve the Answer into The Question.
The Question: Can you survive the storm?

Active camo + Blaze of Glory is my personal favourite. I really think the Blaze of Glory should have been a mythic / legendary weapon, I have more of them than Lawgivers at this point.

Two damage boosts + Appetite for destruction is also a lot of fun.

Camo and bayonet with upgraded shields
Sniper with camo
Blaze of glory with camo

> 2533274807044937;13:
> Active camo + Blaze of Glory is my personal favourite. I really think the Blaze of Glory should have been a mythic / legendary weapon, I have more of them than Lawgivers at this point.
>
> Two damage boosts + Appetite for destruction is also a lot of fun.

I have 24 normal shotguns and 74 blaze of glory since i don’t use many reqs. I agree Blaze of glory should be mythic the Oathsworn is like a normal shotgun with speed boost LoL.

My personal favorite is only usable at level 9 but I prefer active camp 3 with a vorpal talon. It allows a certain kind of mobility that Prophets Bane doesn’t and if you die, they get Vorpal Talon instead of an extremely powerful mythic weapon

Dying Star + Damage boost is so satisfying…

Active camo+ just about anything with a high damage output is usually pretty satisfying. Once I went overshield+camo with an answer and took a whole base on my own, get a killing frenzy from doing it to. My personal favorite is Tartarus Gavel+ camo, so many people caught of guard.

Didact’s Signet and Active Camo(depends on what I have)

The Answer + Overshield!!! Talk about a mean, mean combo