Favorite players in 2019

WHich is your favorite player in 2019?

Vetoed, also I like to watch hidden reach channel but they have a long time of inactivity

Schweinebuggel :pig:

Is there an option for me self?

favorite player of…?

Schweinebuggel!! Pig power!!! :joy::joy::joy:

I love playing Firefight with all my friends: Schweinebuggel as mentioned; Neo 6598, DTA Noble, MrYogi71, Aventus 47, Hypnotized 72, and Mizzelaine all are so much fun and such great players.

Also a shout out to the best Firefight player ever in J Phan. I do not see him often, but have learned a ton from him over the year and a half I have been doing Firefight.

Not Marcus Mariota I’ll tell you that much…

> 2535464695221649;7:
> I love playing Firefight with all my friends: Schweinebuggel as mentioned; Neo 6598, DTA Noble, MrYogi71, Aventus 47, Hypnotized 72, and Mizzelaine all are so much fun and such great players.
>
> Also a shout out to the best Firefight player ever in J Phan. I do not see him often, but have learned a ton from him over the year and a half I have been doing Firefight.

Have you played with Flashedplum? He’s very good too, he has 228 in legendary stormbreak and almost 200 in mythic darkstar. What’s impresive is that he have very few hours compared to more experienced players.

> 2533274796885077;9:
> > 2535464695221649;7:
> > I love playing Firefight with all my friends: Schweinebuggel as mentioned; Neo 6598, DTA Noble, MrYogi71, Aventus 47, Hypnotized 72, and Mizzelaine all are so much fun and such great players.
> >
> > Also a shout out to the best Firefight player ever in J Phan. I do not see him often, but have learned a ton from him over the year and a half I have been doing Firefight.
>
> Have you played with Flashedplum? He’s very good too, he has 228 in legendary stormbreak and almost 200 in mythic darkstar. What’s impresive is that he have very few hours compared to more experienced players.

I have played with him. Only a couple of games, but he is really good. J Phan is a level above everyone else I have ever played with though. C Der Phoenix is great at kills and scoring (273 on Stormbreak legendary, 50 K on every map except Prospect, including some 60K games on Urban), but does not like having other top players in a game with him. Head to head J Phan is amazing.

> 2535464695221649;10:
> > 2533274796885077;9:
> > > 2535464695221649;7:
> > > I love playing Firefight with all my friends: Schweinebuggel as mentioned; Neo 6598, DTA Noble, MrYogi71, Aventus 47, Hypnotized 72, and Mizzelaine all are so much fun and such great players.
> > >
> > > Also a shout out to the best Firefight player ever in J Phan. I do not see him often, but have learned a ton from him over the year and a half I have been doing Firefight.
> >
> > Have you played with Flashedplum? He’s very good too, he has 228 in legendary stormbreak and almost 200 in mythic darkstar. What’s impresive is that he have very few hours compared to more experienced players.
>
> I have played with him. Only a couple of games, but he is really good. J Phan is a level above everyone else I have ever played with though. C Der Phoenix is great at kills and scoring (273 on Stormbreak legendary, 50 K on every map except Prospect, including some 60K games on Urban), but does not like having other top players in a game with him. Head to head J Phan is amazing.

I got first place last week vs CDP on stormbreak legendary, but it’s true he’s very good ff. I just played that game because I saw his emblem ( I hate that map).
j phan I don’t know, I think I have like 3 games playing with him, I’d love watch his strategies.

That is the thing with J Phan. There is no consistent strategy. He actually won a game on Darkshar against the Knights by doing the gun goose grenade tossing thing. He usually does different stuff.