Favorite part of any Halo game

Mine is probably the last part of The Maw in CE

As in levels? Then I’d say that I enjoy several levels in Halo 3 (Tsavo Highway, The Storm, The Ark, and The Covenant). Plenty of fun and epic moments that give lots of replay value. Also, “Halo” in Halo: CE. I need to play through Halo 2 again to remember which levels I liked in that one.

> 2533274887950450;2:
> As in levels? Then I’d say that I enjoy several levels in Halo 3 (Tsavo Highway, The Storm, The Ark, and The Covenant). Plenty of fun and epic moments that give lots of replay value. Also, “Halo” in Halo: CE. I need to play through Halo 2 again to remember which levels I liked in that one.

Similar to yours, mine is the last few minutes of halo 3, when you’re driving that warthog to the dawn, and there are all those exploding panels on the ground. Love that.

last one i reach
last one in 3
metropolis in h2
buck
mammoth level in halo 4

Getting close to the last part on midnight in Halo 4. The music was just epic at the part where Cortana disables the Didact’s shields. And then the Didact seemingly killed Cortana when he destroyed the terminal she was in and the Chief cried for her. And the showdown with the Didact just adds icing to the top.

Sgt Johnson’s ‘Dear Humanity’ speech from Halo 2 still cracks me up to this day.

Beginning of halo 3 ODST, freaking loved that intro, dropping feet first into Hell!