Favorite Osiris member who isn't Buck

Who is you’re favorite Fireteam Osiris member who isn’t Buck. I decided to exclude Buck as I feel most people will choose him. For me, it is hard to choose, but I think my favorite would have to be Tanaka because she has some pretty awesome armor.

There is only Locke.

But Osiris is BUCK, all the others are temporary fodder until killed off for plot lines and new nameless, clueless, and smelly baby Spartans replace them. I refuse to learn their names. BUCK is all, BUCK is Osiris, he’s not Chief but he works.

> 2533274793802457;3:
> But Osiris is BUCK, all the others are temporary fodder until killed off for plot lines and new nameless, clueless, and smelly baby Spartans replace them. I refuse to learn their names. BUCK is all, BUCK is Osiris, he’s not Chief but he works.

Never understood the circle-jerk surrounding Buck/Nathan Fillion on Waypoint. Still don’t.

BUCK

> 2533274793802457;3:
> But Osiris is BUCK, all the others are temporary fodder until killed off for plot lines and new nameless, clueless, and smelly baby Spartans replace them. I refuse to learn their names. BUCK is all, BUCK is Osiris, he’s not Chief but he works.

That’s why I didn’t add him to the poll, everyone would vote for him. I just want to know who besides Buck people like.

I like vale, she seems very interesting and unique compared to most spartans we have seen in the past. Also I really like her armour.

> 2535442000045654;7:
> I like vale, she seems very interesting and unique compared to most spartans we have seen in the past. Also I really like her armour.

True, and the opening cinematic makes her look like a badass when she’s on that phantom wrecking everyone

Locke, Hunter armor looks beast!

Locke, even if Buck was on the poll I would still go for Locke

Vale seems the coolest. The say she took out that phantom was wicked.

Buck is my favorite lol but I guess I’ll choose Locke

I like Vale

Tanaka was chose to be a Spartan just because…

she hid and survived? what else has she done?Also, I generally dislike really short hair on women hehe (some girls can look gorgeous with it though) and her armour is meh looking to me.

Since yesterday (because of my LCE statue) I fell in love with Locke’s armor, but after watching Nightfall and all the Halo 5 trailers so far he doesn’t feel as cool as I wish he did.

Buck was never my favorite ODST, he is alright but I think he is way over rated (that armour though)

Vale looked really interesting since the beginning (she is the only one with a plasma pistol on her loadout!). I’m still uncertain about the way I feel about her armor, but the cinematic trailer made her look like a badass.

I’m all bout Blue Team though

Since you excluded Buck I would say Vale. She’s hot, badass, and she has awesome looking armor (especially the helmet). Locke is kinda cool too.

Definitely Locke for me so far.

I think Tanaka looks awesome.

After reading Hunters in the Dark (which she was in) & getting to know her as a character & her backstory, I really liked her, plus she is voiced by Laura Bailey, Locke was a close second.

Vale because Laura Bailey

I’m going with Vale.

> 2533274945679983;13:
> I like Vale
>
> Tanaka was chose to be a Spartan just because…
> she hid and survived? what else has she done?
> Also, I generally dislike really short hair on women hehe (some girls can look gorgeous with it though) and her armour is meh looking to me.
>
> Since yesterday (because of my LCE statue) I fell in love with Locke’s armor, but after watching Nightfall and all the Halo 5 trailers so far he doesn’t feel as cool as I wish he did.
>
> Buck was never my favorite ODST, he is alright but I think he is way over rated (that armour though)
>
> Vale looked really interesting since the beginning (she is the only one with a plasma pistol on her loadout!). I’m still uncertain about the way I feel about her armor, but the cinematic trailer made her look like a badass.
>
> I’m all bout Blue Team though

Well, she “hid and survived” on a GLASSED PLANET for several years. Just listening to the way Ben describes them in HtT, you’ve got to be quite a bad -Yoink- to survive for that long. She’s tough as nails. However, Vale is still my favorite. Locke is a close second.