favorite non-mythic legendary?

Mine would be the Selene’s Lance. It’s the best anti-vehicle weapon in the game, excellent against any vehicle, and if you go for infantry kills, you can even get a triple kill with 1 shot!

Hannibal Scorpion.

Unless you mean weapons-only, which would be the Dying Star for me.

I feel like there’s only a handful of non mythic legendary weapons. Probably the Halo 2 Beam rifle alpha.

Also, woodland rockethog because someone has to like it.

Dying Star/Whiplash/Echidna

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Hannibal Scorpion.
>
> Unless you mean weapons-only, which would be the Dying Star for me.

At this present time in the game there isn’t any mythic vehicles. I would have to choose the Phaeton Helios and Vespin Rockethog if that were the case though.

> 2661949065475413;3:
> I feel like there’s only a handful of non mythic legendary weapons. Probably the Halo 2 Beam rifle alpha.
>
> Also, woodland rockethog because someone has to like it.

Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha is an Ultra-Rare variant, unless you were referring to the Delta and you made a mistake.

Ultra Banshee

Weapon - Heartseeker is really good but it’s such a high REQ cost (Level 7).
Vehicle - Vespin Rockethog and Phaeton Helios.

> 2535414140380568;6:
> > 2661949065475413;3:
> > I feel like there’s only a handful of non mythic legendary weapons. Probably the Halo 2 Beam rifle alpha.
> >
> > Also, woodland rockethog because someone has to like it.
>
>
> Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha is an Ultra-Rare variant, unless you were referring to the Delta and you made a mistake.

The one that one shots with a gravity well. Basically a covie Nornfang.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> > 2535414140380568;6:
> > > 2661949065475413;3:
> > > I feel like there’s only a handful of non mythic legendary weapons. Probably the Halo 2 Beam rifle alpha.
> > >
> > > Also, woodland rockethog because someone has to like it.
> >
> >
> > Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha is an Ultra-Rare variant, unless you were referring to the Delta and you made a mistake.
>
>
> The one that one shots with a gravity well. Basically a covie Nornfang.

Yep, that’s the Delta :slight_smile: