favorite new gameplay addition

My favorite is the ground pound

Ground pound is fun to use. My favorite are the thrusters.

I kind of don’t want to say my favorite addition as it may be interpreted as flaming. If you’re easily angered about Halo changing etc don’t open this:

I love how sprint is balanced. If you get shot while accelerating it kicks you out, you can be shot out of a top speed sprint, you can’t recharge shields while sprinting. That stuff. I really like the way it’s balanced and just feel it’s really fun.

> 2533274895603860;4:
> Why would this be interpreted as flaming? It’s just an opinion piece.

Its a sensitive subject round these parts, and it’s an unpopular opinion. Even stating it how I did this could derail into a sprint debate. I’ve seen it a million times…

…hello darkness my old friend…

> 2533274803493024;3:
> I kind of don’t want to say my favorite addition as it may be interpreted as flaming. If you’re easily angered about Halo changing etc don’t open this:
> I love how sprint is balanced. If you get shot while accelerating it kicks you out, you can be shot out of a top speed sprint, you can’t recharge shields while sprinting. That stuff. I really like the way it’s balanced and just feel it’s really fun.

Why would this be interpreted as flaming? It’s just an opinion piece.

I like Ground Pound a lot. It’s fun and 343i did a good job of making it an addition to the sandbox and not a change to it like Sprint, Thruster, and the like are.

Ground pound is fun and isn’t overpowered or gamebreaking. Thrusters also increase the strafing skill gap a lot so I love those as well.

Ground pound is easily my favorite, not only because of its situational use, but it’s the only offensive spartan ability that takes skill to execute.

> 2533274803493024;3:
> I kind of don’t want to say my favorite addition as it may be interpreted as flaming. If you’re easily angered about Halo changing etc don’t open this:
> I love how sprint is balanced. If you get shot while accelerating it kicks you out, you can be shot out of a top speed sprint, you can’t recharge shields while sprinting. That stuff. I really like the way it’s balanced and just feel it’s really fun.
>
>
> > 2533274895603860;4:
> > Why would this be interpreted as flaming? It’s just an opinion piece.
>
>
> Its a sensitive subject round these parts, and it’s an unpopular opinion. Even stating it how I did this could derail into a sprint debate. I’ve seen it a million times…
>
> …hello darkness my old friend…

I do love sprint. I think it makes Halo more and not because its fast paced. You can get to places faster, you can jump farther and I think it has been balance so much.

Don’t worry about the whole sprint thing cause I like that to but it’s OK to talk about it to me

I like sprint like I said on my earlier post but people just don’t like it.