Favorite/Most Successful leader

Looking to see if anyone knows how these are tracked on the game’s menu (anyone comparing it to the more detailed leader use breakdown on the site or roughing out their own historical math can probably tell it’s not super accurate looking at ones full history since launch).

Also, curious to see where everyone stands from a more personal perspective. In HW1 I was like 90% PoR, but in HW2 I went Forge/Cutter > Kinsano > Colony (for a long time) > Voridus/Colony > Kinsano (current), and now I’m trying to learn Shipmaster.

In my opinion, Colony is the best. He has constant health regen, and can utilize shield generators for bases and upgraded turrets to tier 3, compared to only one upgrade for UNSC turrets.

cutter is love cutter is life

> 2535465531666500;3:
> cutter is love cutter is life

Whoah hold on now. He doesnt even have a main base special unit! Colony has the Skitterer. It’s able to upgrade troops and add fire support!

Ice cream truck for all the good boys and girls!

Colony is the best leader in the game. He has the best leader, a fabulously aggressive opening, a great late game, and a voice that rivals James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He truly is the whole package.

> 2533274840245702;6:
> Colony is the best leader in the game. He has the best leader, a fabulously aggressive opening, a great late game, and a voice that rivals James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He truly is the whole package.

Lol you’re only the 159th champion rank I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, obviously Voridus is the best leader in the game.

> 2535441690909760;7:
> > 2533274840245702;6:
> > Colony is the best leader in the game. He has the best leader, a fabulously aggressive opening, a great late game, and a voice that rivals James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He truly is the whole package.
>
> Lol you’re only the 159th champion rank I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, obviously Voridus is the best leader in the game.

But he’s right! He’s the best. Constant health regeneration, and faster promotions allows for great quality troops, and vehicle lekgolo infusions allow for better buildings and vehicles, and the skitterer can upgrade any troop!

> 2535441690909760;7:
> > 2533274840245702;6:
> > Colony is the best leader in the game. He has the best leader, a fabulously aggressive opening, a great late game, and a voice that rivals James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He truly is the whole package.
>
> Lol you’re only the 159th champion rank I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, obviously Voridus is the best leader in the game.

I’m just being dramatic. Colony is my main and I love his aggressive play style. I really like voridus also, but the fact that grenediers aren’t great as Anti Infantry units is a huge downside. I think voridus (along with serina) are “almost” good.
I also think the lore behind the lekgolo is more interesting than any other species in the halo universe

> 2533274840245702;9:
> > 2535441690909760;7:
> > > 2533274840245702;6:
> > > Colony is the best leader in the game. He has the best leader, a fabulously aggressive opening, a great late game, and a voice that rivals James Earl Jones and Morgan Freeman. He truly is the whole package.
> >
> > Lol you’re only the 159th champion rank I don’t think you know what you’re talking about, obviously Voridus is the best leader in the game.
>
> I’m just being dramatic. Colony is my main and I love his aggressive play style. I really like voridus also, but the fact that grenediers aren’t great as Anti Infantry units is a huge downside. I think voridus (along with serina) are “almost” good.
> I also think the lore behind the lekgolo is more interesting than any other species in the halo universe

Grenadiers are the best anti infantry in the game though, just use Cataclysm.

I’m joking too

> 2535465531666500;3:
> cutter is love cutter is life

I prefer HW1 ODSTs over HW2 tbh… And that 4x MAC blast :heart_eyes:

Pav easy